Author Topic: Offline gamers do you guys have any tips on how to deal with any of my friends  (Read 2652 times)

To explain this question about both the classics,retro games & modern games & sooner or later I might have to have to deal with any of my friends eventually when like some of you guys I'm mostly a offline gamer aka I'm gaming to keep myself gaming.  & I preferred offline single player games,local multiplayer games & local co-op games & I preferred physical media over digital any day,I hate the cloud,I hate DRM & I preferred DRM free.

& some people don't understand why or some people will eventually give me shit or treated me like shit all because of I'm a offline gamer when like some of you guys I preferred offline single player games,offline local multiplayer games & offline local co-op games. & I bet some people will call me old school or boomer & I know I know that some of us offline gamers will have the last laugh & I might have to deal with any of my friends,their questions,their nosey questions,their reactions,their bs & their shit.

So to end it here or at least for now this question is mainly asking you fellow offline gamers on tips on dealing with any of my friends & how to deal with any of my friends as a fellow offline gamer myself thanks :)?
They are not your friends if they treat you like shit.  Especially for such a trivial reason.

To explain this question about both the classics,retro games & modern games & sooner or later I might have to have to deal with any of my friends eventually when like some of you guys I'm mostly a offline gamer aka I'm gaming to keep myself gaming.  & I preferred offline single player games,local multiplayer games & local co-op games & I preferred physical media over digital any day,I hate the cloud,I hate DRM & I preferred DRM free.

& some people don't understand why or some people will eventually give me shit or treated me like shit all because of I'm a offline gamer when like some of you guys I preferred offline single player games,offline local multiplayer games & offline local co-op games. & I bet some people will call me old school or boomer & I know I know that some of us offline gamers will have the last laugh & I might have to deal with any of my friends,their questions,their nosey questions,their reactions,their bs & their shit.

So to end it here or at least for now this question is mainly asking you fellow offline gamers on tips on dealing with any of my friends & how to deal with any of my friends as a fellow offline gamer myself thanks :)?
They are not your friends if they treat you like shit.  Especially for such a trivial reason.

Thing is, his wording indicates this hasn't happened...just that he believes it someday will. I mean, some serious fishing here.

That said, I've never heard of anyone giving someone crap for not playing online. They might try to get you to buy a game and play online with them, but that's when you just say "no thanks, not planning on getting that game."

heck I only play offline today, I also only play retro games even games that were made before I was even born, that is why I call myself Oldgamerz. Because I play old games, from all past generations except not (the 1st and 2nd generation) on the actual hardware.

I'm a 90's kid and I play stuff 80's kids played on 5th and 6th generation consoles. I even have a Colecovision Atari 2600 and Intellivision Flashback and more retro consoles.

good friends are hard to come by, some people just get lucky and make lots of good friends, I'm a loner I don't have any gaming buddies at all. not even online ones.

nearly all my childhood friends were master thieves, that used to take advantage of me in my own home, sometimes They would request something to eat or drink, only to fill their pockets with whatever they could fit in them. while I was being nice to them. Without me even knowing what or how they stole it. Until I see my stuff at their home.

I had no friends other then them at that time, so I was stupid to put up with it as long as I did,
Sometime those bastards would gain up on me and steal my things under teamwork, I only caught them 2 times in the act. both times they got in big trouble with their parents and once I knew exactly what was happening I abandoned them. I don't trust anyone in person, I don't have any friends in person today.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:52:16 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Thing is, his wording indicates this hasn't happened...just that he believes it someday will. I mean, some serious fishing here.

That said, I've never heard of anyone giving someone crap for not playing online. They might try to get you to buy a game and play online with them, but that's when you just say "no thanks, not planning on getting that game."

I never experience it either yet & well Raging Golden Eagle experience it from some of his friends or some of people he knows gave him shit for not playing live services games aka windows live versions & not supporting games as live services aka windows live versions well it opens the gates to something like ID check systems from China he predicted it would happened & they still gave him shit for not playing live services games & not supporting games as live services & brushed him off as paranoid conspiracy theorist :).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:23:29 pm by eaglelord9814 »

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Y

I had no friends other then them at that time, so I was stupid to put up with it as long as I did,
Sometime those bastards would gain up on me and steal my things under teamwork, I only caught them 2 times in the act. both times they got in big trouble with their parents and once I knew exactly what was happening I abandoned them. I don't trust anyone in person, I don't have any friends in person today.

Thats sad sorry to hear about your troubles.But not everyone is bad their are good pepole too don't give up on everyone.My stepson has the same problem he will believe anything someone says because he'so desperate for friendship.One girl online tried to get him to kill himself by faking a sucide pac she made with him.Everyone wants friends Just don't be naive to everything.A real friend would never wish you harm or require anything from you other than your friendship in return.

Y

Thats sad sorry to hear about your troubles.But not everyone is bad their are good pepole too don't give up on everyone.My stepson has the same problem he will believe anything someone says because he'so desperate for friendship.One girl online tried to get him to kill himself by faking a sucide pac she made with him.Everyone wants friends Just don't be naive to everything.A real friend would never wish you harm or require anything from you other than your friendship in return.

thanks for caring wartoy :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

mark1982

I've reached the point in my life where I really couldn't give a sh*t what people think of me, seriously it just come with age.. When I was in high school I was a bit careful of what I said or let people know what I was into, but after that, went to college and couldn't care less anymore.

My friends are pretty much into a wide variety of things from gaming to movies to collectables, etc. I have a friend who builds and collects miniature realistic war tanks, I'm not into it but I don't give him crap for it. More power to him for having a hobby, more power to any of us for having hobbies. From my experience the people who don't have hobbies are the ones bored to tears and are complaining all the time. When it comes to gaming play what you like, don't let others choose for you what to play - Gaming is about bringing joy to yourself, not to make others happy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:59:45 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

ferraroso

some people will eventually give me shit or treated me like shit all because of I'm a offline gamer

Hmm... I'm not sure if that is the reason why people treat you like that...

I never experience it either yet & well Raging Golden Eagle experience it from some of his friends or some of people he knows gave him shit for not playing live services games aka windows live versions & not supporting games as live services aka windows live versions well it opens the gates to something like ID check systems from China he predicted it would happened & they still gave him shit for not playing live services games & not supporting games as live services & brushed him off as paranoid conspiracy theorist :).

Hmm... I wonder why "he" would leave such an impression on people...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 09:23:58 pm by ferraroso »