Author Topic: Crysis physical edition?  (Read 1840 times)

Crysis physical edition?
« on: August 11, 2020, 03:43:15 pm »
Does anyone know if the original Crysis was given a retail (disc) release on the Xboc 360, or was it only a digital download through XBLA
I own the third game on the 360 and have seen the second game everywhere but I can't find any info about the first game receiving a retail release (outside of PC). I'd love to add it to my collection so if anyone knows please let me know.

Re: Crysis physical edition?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 05:31:05 pm »
Does anyone know if the original Crysis was given a retail (disc) release on the Xboc 360, or was it only a digital download through XBLA
I own the third game on the 360 and have seen the second game everywhere but I can't find any info about the first game receiving a retail release (outside of PC). I'd love to add it to my collection so if anyone knows please let me know.

There was no physical release of Crysis on Xbox 360 or PS3, it was digital only.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 09:05:15 pm »

There was no physical release of Crysis on Xbox 360 or PS3, it was digital only.
This is correct digital only

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 12:08:26 pm »
Dang it.

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 04:18:56 am »
Seems like it will be getting a Remaster on Switch/PS4 & Xbox one in a months time - not sure if it is physical but it could be a better way yo play:
https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/crysis-remastered-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-launches-september-18

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 05:58:26 pm »
Wow didn't know that thanks for the info.