Author Topic: I am selling Chibi Robo game cube with disk and with case but no manual.  (Read 2143 times)

How do I add an image. My last post got locked because I didn’t add an image. Can someone tell me how I am a very stupid.

telly

Re: I am selling Chibi Robo game cube with disk and with case but no manual.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 10:27:38 am »
Your post got locked because you have no items in your site collection and you signed up just to sell stuff.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 10:57:04 am »
Go to ebay and sell that shit. No one is going to buy it off a brand new account with no contributions. It's not even worth wasting your time with it.

pzeke

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 11:42:38 am »
Oh my, bikingjahuty entered this thread like...

That swagger is perilous.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

ferraroso

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 01:27:08 pm »
Oh my, bikingjahuty entered this thread like...

That swagger is perilous.

With the amount of times we get new users here just to sell their stuff, I cant blame him

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 05:22:55 pm »
this is exactly why  even though I am asked multiple times to post here I never do this community is toxic instead of welcomming a new member be nice and give him a chance he gets this much shit to endure for no reason.

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all in this case.

Nickkchilla

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 05:50:21 pm »
this is exactly why  even though I am asked multiple times to post here I never do this community is toxic instead of welcomming a new member be nice and give him a chance he gets this much shit to endure for no reason.

It's less of a case of the community being toxic and more of expecting people to have basic comprehension and reading skills. It isn't this person getting "shit to endure for no reason". Please drop the dramatics and consider reading up on them yourself. There's literally a section in the forums called "Marketplace" along with a pinned topic listing basic rules that must be followed here.

"Listing rules:

1. Each user should only have one active selling thread. If it becomes messy and you want to create a new one, please message mods so that we can lock your old thread.

2. Pictures of the items must be posted, along with a tiny note with your username on it. This is to prove that you actually have the item that you're selling. Cropped or stock images are not allowed.  If you're selling a large number of items, pictures upfront aren't required, but must be available upon request, however a detailed list of items must be provided including important information such as condition.

3. If you're only signing up to sell stuff then you're not welcome here."

It's almost as if the poster in question followed the rules and especially the two listed in bold this wouldn't have happened! Who'd have thought?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 05:53:55 pm by Nickkchilla »

telly

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 06:03:46 pm »

Says the same guy who harrased me via PM about an edit dispute that you were clearly wrong about. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,10928.msg179403.html#msg179403
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 06:40:31 pm »
Dirty laundry up in the air. The plot thickens.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

retromangia

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 07:43:01 pm »
I have to go with Wowgek on this one.  Just relax guys, the dude made a mistake. There's much more important things in life to be worried about  ;)

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2020, 10:09:25 pm »
Oh, look... the topic is locked.

Yes, the violation was that you joined the just to sell, that is against the rules for the marketplace section.

Feel free to take advantage of the collection tracker, sell list feature, and take part in the forums, but for the time being your topic is locked.