Author Topic: Do You Believe Covid 19 Victims Could Be Forced Into Group Homes?  (Read 1906 times)

[My article or paranoid delusion depending on how you look at it]

I lived inside 2 adult group home for 4 years of my past, in most group homes you can only have the clothes on your back, as pretty much your only possessions. I was lucky, that I could have my own video games and a PC of my own. In which is vary unusual for group home regulations. After living in My first group home for about 1/2 or 2 years, it started to get robbed and stood up with people with guns. They never took anything from me, because they were after money.

I was thinking about American pandemics of the past century tonight, and how in the past people that were sick were sent to places like group homes or worse. I was thinking that they might eventually send people with Covid 19 symptoms to places like group homes. In group homes you can't even eat when and what you want, most people are forced to live with a small income based on circumstances.

in most group homes you can't have video games or anything else of your own, and if you do, it could be stolen from you from other people in the facility or staff. In group homes, they usually force you to have a roommate, without choice. and sleep in the same room with him or her. Most group homes are segregated either with men or women in different homes.

Sometimes Staff will take advantage of people in the group homes. Chances are if this does happen to one of us or someone in our family, I can only imagine the worst. You might be able to have some other possession besides clothes. like maybe a small radio or tiny tv if you can find one, but 99% of your freedoms could be taken away. If you don't listen and do what the staff tells you, you can be restrained without a reason.  this is unsettling news that could happen not that it will but if it does.

In my local my local American state county, we have over 2000 Covid 19 victims and growing, what are your thoughts on this, it might never happen to any of you, but. it's just something to think about. Anyway if someone wants to send any of your family members to a nursing or group home tell not to. I've even seen people get seriously hurt in these homes, and staff is vary nasty in most of them.

If you have an group home or a nursing home story please share it here, if not then maybe you will just read this and think I'm delusional or something, this is an open discussion
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Do You Believe Covid 19 Victims Could Be Forced Into Group Homes?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 10:09:11 pm »
No.

There are plenty of rumors and ridiculous conspiracy theories about COVID FEMA camps, martial law, and all other matters of nonsense that will never happen as a result of the virus. COVID-19 is a strain of the novel COVID virus (aka the common cold) and it's honestly not going anywhere at this point. Just like the flu it will mutate just like pretty much all other viruses in order to survive. In other words as a society will will have to learn to function and deal with it which I imagine will be possible because of the vaccine that's supposedly 95% effective.

I have a lot of personal opinions on the whole COVID thing, however Sweden is a prime example of a society that more or less beat COVID without hysteria, lockdowns, and politicizing the hell out of the virus. I wouldn't worry about group homes, camps, or any of that other nonsense you may have read online.

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 02:46:14 am »

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 03:11:35 am »
Yeah it’ll be kinda like how we send everybody with influenza to death camps in order to be gassed.

dreama1

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 09:16:57 am »
No but a forced vaccine with prosecution and shaming if you don't is already a bigger prison than group homes could ever be.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 12:40:49 pm »
No but a forced vaccine with prosecution and shaming if you don't is already a bigger prison than group homes could ever be.

Probably, but lets hope the shot does not give us worse symptoms, it's not like the government cares about it's people. especially in America.

Most vaccines of the past are made from a dead, or mostly dead version of a virus, so basally in flu shots in case you do not know is basically a mostly defeated version of the flu. That is designed to be injected in order for the normal human bodies to absorb and grow immune to. Sometimes the result can be successful, but sometimes things can get worse depending on the person. I will not refuse. I guess this is the main reason why there is no cure yet. because it needs to be tested first
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 04:30:40 pm »
I wouldn't worry about [...] any of that [...] nonsense you may have read online.

This is good advice anyway.

pzeke

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 03:50:45 am »
So an Auschwitz for COVID-19ers?

Sounds fun.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 10:34:33 pm »
What happed to the mods on this board.

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 04:19:14 am »
There is nothing to mod here. If you don't like a thread you can ignore it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 11:38:22 am »
What happed to the mods on this board.

It’s the Off Topic section, my man. This is the place for all types of nonsense.

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2020, 05:14:58 pm »
Yeah it’ll be kinda like how we send everybody with influenza to death camps in order to be gassed.
new sealand is pretty close to that already not death camps but you can be send to camps there if you have it. and be locked up without a trial or anything