Author Topic: Have any of you actually bought or sold something on this site  (Read 1464 times)

jipsy

Have any of you actually bought or sold something on this site
« on: December 31, 2020, 09:54:34 am »
I have games on my wish list that people have on there sell list, I was wondering if any of you guys have ever bought or sold something to or from someone on this website. If so, how did you guys do it and was it a hassle free experience. How do I stay safe and no give out my info to someone who might use it for malicious reasons.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 09:56:26 am by jipsy »
Jipsy

jipsy

Re: Have any of you actually bought or sold something on this site
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 09:55:21 am »
I have games on my wish list that people have on there sell list, I was wondering if any of you guys have ever bought or sold something to or from someone on this website. If so, how did you guys do it and was it a hassle free experience. How do I stay safe and no give out my info to someone who might use it for malicious reasons.
Jipsy

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 11:28:32 am »
I haven't but some of the members and staff both have here is a main link to those people, in the "User Feedback" section of this websites forum.

USER FEEDBACK

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html

And you must follow there rules and guidelines

MARKET PLACE RULES

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5314.0.html
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 11:39:56 am »
Yes, but not a whole lot. Probably under a dozen times, and it's been a while. I just found eBay to be more successful. Not a large amount of people here, and those that are here likely already have whatever I happen to be selling gaming-related, anyways.

But every time I have it's gone very smoothly. People seem to be trustworthy, here.

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 12:03:47 pm »
I've only sold on here maybe 5 times and bought maybe just as many.  Just stick with Paypal Goods and Services and you'll be covered when buying.

I think very few people actually use the sell list feature on the site.  In my early years here I reached out to a bunch of users who listed stuff on their sell list and it was almost all A) no response, b) oh I use my sell list as a secondary wish list, sorry, or c) oh, I sold that years ago, completely forgot this site had a sell list, sorry.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 01:23:42 pm »
I've bought stuff from as well as sold stuff. Although there is a sell list, I dont really use it. That said it was hassle free and havent has issues with anyone here so far.

kashell

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 05:10:40 pm »
I've bought and sold a few things here. I've never used the Sell List, though.

pzeke

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2020, 09:13:28 pm »
I might as well use this rather opportune moment to once again suggest that both the wish and sell lists—or the latter at least—should remain public even when a user sets their collection to private. By default, when a collection is set to private both lists are set in tandem, too, which beats the purpose of the lists (for the sell list more so than the wish list).

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2021, 02:24:19 am »
Several things, yes. All went spoothly and I was happy with what I received :)

tripredacus

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 01:03:33 pm »
I don't think so. But maybe I did, idk. I do not always use feedback when I make deals online...