Author Topic: Classic Console Call Of Duty Mostly Explained 6th Gen  (Read 372 times)

Classic Console Call Of Duty Mostly Explained 6th Gen
« on: December 11, 2023, 02:53:38 pm »
The 1st Call of duty I ever played was Call Of Duty Finest Hour in which is or was the hardest Call of Duty Game I ever played before and I played a lot of it, and all the rest of 6th and 7th console generation Call of Duty games including Call of Duty Black Ops I and II and beat all of them,

but it can take a while (especially) Finest Hour because that one is Hard try it or watch a channel video not necessary from YouTube but you can. but sometimes YouTube is dangerous but that is out of this topic so do not ask me about YouTube today or ever,

but try Call of Duty Finest Hour single player Campaign last, trust me, it is fun, but it is vary vary hard, but that is not a real event it is only a video game reaction with buttons. but just play it to get somewhat of an idea of what World War II was like for some of the WWII veteran's, mostly the allies' soldiers of USA British and Russian elite forces in which never says that but that is who you are playing with in the video games.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Classic Console Call Of Duty Mostly Explained 6th Gen
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 08:48:17 pm »
I learned from my 1st 2 Call of Duty games Finest hour and Big red One about a real tanks of WWII

American tanks called Stewarts were the weakest battle take in WWII
American tanks called Stewards were the 2nd weakest tank of WWII
a standard Russian tank was the 3rd weakest tanks of WWII
a Standard Nazi tank "Panzer" was the 2nd most powerful tank weapon of WWII
A Nazi Battle Tank called the "Tiger" was the largest and most technological and armored and powerful tank of that entire era

An American Bazooka is the 2nd most powerful rocket launcher of WWII
a Nazi Bazooka called a Panzerschreck is the most powerful rock launcher and rocket launcher or WWII

A British Stand issue rife was the weakest bolt action rifle of WWII
A Russian standard issue rifle was the 2nd weakest simi automaniac bolt action rifle in the entire war.
A Standard Nazi rifle was the most powerful semi-automatic rifle bolt action of WWII.

An American M1Carbine was the weakest full semi-automatic rifle of WWII
An American M1 Garand is the weakest semi-automatic rifle regular.
A German Gewber was the most powerful Semi-Automatic rifle but was cheap and would break often

A Russian Machinegun worn my elite officers only was fast but could not go far
An American Machinegun worn by American elite was also fast but go further sometimes.
A British/Canadian machinegun was the 2nd most powerful sometimes but could go as was as a Germen standard issue
A Nazi stand issue machinegun worn by both regulars was the strongest and often most effect standard machinegun of the war
A Nazi invented the AK47 originally and is more powerful the an American M16 sometimes in battle.

An American BAR is the weakest portable assault weapon of WWII sometimes took a 3-man crew to operate one.
An American battle assault Machinegun was stronger but not as powerful as a German one.

I did not name all the weapons, but they were all in those 2 video games in the manual and even in the game itself and more information about those things is inside the "Big Red One" video games.

WWII never ended and the man was never killed but tried 4 times to the head I think? but never actually died I can't tell the rest, because he might have moved to Detroit Michigan afterwards and I might have met him too. but the Illian Asset was hung.

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 09:27:23 am »
First of all, a bolt-action rifle isn't semi-automatic, it's a repeating rifle. The Gewehr 41 and 43 were semi-automatic, but were far from being the standard issued rifle of the Wehrmacht. Most of them ran around wielding Kar98k's ...

Second: If you consider "Finest Hour" the hardest CoD, I assume you never played CoD 5 aka World at War on veteran difficulty ... storming the Reichstag, dying yourself from checkpoint to checkpoint ...  8)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 07:21:26 pm »
If you can succeed doing that then try Finest Hour on Medium and beat the game now even one time without changing the profile back to easy mode on any of the missions, but do not try big that in big head mode no do not, not that is kind of hard to play a Call of Duty online video game in big head mode without getting head shot with one machinegun bullet I can't even beat Finest Hour on Hard mode ever but did beat the full game on Medium.

I think once but don't want to do it again without big head mode even on easy difficulty setting. you can't turn on Invisibility without unlocking the entire video game in hard mode first but hack any video game and it could destroy that game and don't throw it either because you could recycle a broken CD and a broken CD Player sell the parts too or fix one or hire someone else to do it for you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 07:23:46 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED