Author Topic: Men In Black PS1 Console  (Read 1748 times)

Men In Black PS1 Console
« on: May 16, 2021, 12:22:45 pm »
So I've stumbled across a PS1 Console that is a VERY limited edition. It was made for the Men In Black film and given out in competitions across the PAL region only. There is very limited information about it online and I'm looking for a reasonable price to list it at. From what I can gather it's about as rare as the Jordan F1 consoles.
I do have pictures for anyone able to help, but the console is in great condition, only a few minor scratches but mostly immaculate.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

Re: Men In Black PS1 Console
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2021, 12:47:16 pm »
I'd be interested in it, but I have no clue how much it's worth. What price are you looking for?
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 12:54:32 pm »
Well the last Jordan F1 console I was watching went for $9k. And I can find even less info about the MiB console leading me to believe it's rarer than those. That being the case I'd be looking for a similar price.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 01:01:38 pm »
Jesus Christ I didn't expect that much lol

I thought 200 to 500 bucks would have been a fair price, but again we know very little about it, maybe someone will buy at 9k after all.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 01:10:42 pm »
Yeah, maybe eBay is the way! Just have to get the word out before I post it

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 07:43:53 am »
Men in Black was such a good series. Shame that the fourth movie was so bad.

pzeke

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 08:16:08 am »
You can say that again. I wouldn't mind getting neuralized just to forget that the fourth one ever existed.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!