Author Topic: What Was Or Is Your Favorite The Sims People Video Game?  (Read 2439 times)

Re: What Was Or Is Your Favorite The Sims People Video Game?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2021, 08:06:45 pm »
Wh-what?
Its an ad for bringing back insane asylums.

I never did drugs the doctors aka the scientist turned me into  The Baby Boomers were not friendly with their children and Generation X was the best music scene ever crated and the world Piss on my moms generation SO bad it was not even funny I' Y and I have no children I love them but I will nerver have any because of what those SCIEMNTISTS  did to me Hendrix 667
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2021, 06:41:23 pm »
Wh-what?
Its an ad for bringing back insane asylums.

I never did drugs the doctors aka the scientist turned me into  The Baby Boomers were not friendly with their children and Generation X was the best music scene ever crated and the world Piss on my moms generation SO bad it was not even funny I' Y and I have no children I love them but I will nerver have any because of what those SCIEMNTISTS  did to me Hendrix 667

Someone posted awhile back wondering why the forums were dying...well, the fact that this guy goes on batshit insane rants on here and never gets reprimanded might be a factor. I know he had mental health issues, but that doesn't absolve him from accountability for his behavior on the forums.

We let you go with the Campbell's baby eating shit, but this is over the top. I used to feel bad for you, but now you really do come across as a troll. I thought this was supposed to be a thread about The Sims and I walk into this shitshow.

Warmsignal

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2021, 04:07:48 pm »
I see we've hit an episode here... I was gonna say I probably had the most fun actually trying to play the game the way it was intended back in the OG days... it's more than just a simulation, it's kind of a management game. Gets really tough once you start ranking up in the careers and trying to manage multiple people. The second game was good in a lot of the same respects, but I kind of lost interest in the regurgitation of the same bare bones deal expecting me to buy into expansions each time they put out a sequel, so they lost me by the time the 3rd iteration came about.

kashell

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2021, 04:24:53 pm »
D. None of the above.

scott

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2021, 06:10:33 pm »
Sims 2 on PC was my jam for the longest time. I had a ton of expansion packs for it and sunk so many hours into it, even made some custom shirts for my characters.

Sims 2 University is, for me, peak Sims. Even today, of I go back and play the game it is usually in the dorms and taking my teen sims through the world of college. Good times
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

pzeke

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2021, 06:18:26 pm »
Someone posted awhile back wondering why the forums were dying...well, the fact that this guy goes on batshit insane rants on here and never gets reprimanded might be a factor. I know he had mental health issues, but that doesn't absolve him from accountability for his behavior on the forums.

We let you go with the Campbell's baby eating shit, but this is over the top. I used to feel bad for you, but now you really do come across as a troll. I thought this was supposed to be a thread about The Sims and I walk into this shitshow.

First off, this thread crashed and burned fast, and I can't believe I missed the crash.

Secondly, this forum is "dying" because it's gotten stale, hardly having anything going for it, not because of the random, senile ramblings of a seemingly paranoid-schizophrenic, entheomaniac that anybody with half a brain and an ounce of humor would find amusing. While it's true his posts tend to cause eyes to roll, the guy hasn't done anything—yet—that warrants him getting banned or reprimanded; the "baby eating shit" was just a comment taken out of context, especially considering his grammar and syntax aren't particularly spectacular.

Now, I see where you're trying to get at, but I think you're putting too much attention where you shouldn't - surely you'd be better off just ignoring whatever he posts and moving on. In all fairness, had nobody responded to what appears to have been a mental breakdown after his first few posts, then we wouldn't be here. But then again, had no one responded to that mental meltdown, then we wouldn't have gotten such a magnificent repertoire of "what the fuck" laden posts, so I guess it goes both ways.

Anyway, in regards to the topic in questions, none; I've never liked or cared for life sim games.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!