Author Topic: Your Opinions Of The Metal Of Honor Series Games  (Read 691 times)

Your Opinions Of The Metal Of Honor Series Games
« on: July 31, 2021, 03:57:56 am »
I am going to make my first post about Metal Of Honor Airborne

First off I lost contract with this forum because I figured that why should I blog about games that a lot of you guys and girls might not have and probably will never have for the rest of your lives anyway here goes my post about Metal Of Honor. If you want to know about what the above means?

well they don't make 99% of classic games anymore AND? people pretty much swapped every single game physical game in existence so I am highly discouraged about collecting today so bare with me.

POST START:
I few months ago I was playing some Medal Of Honor Airborne and I think it was a fun game at first. But? but after a while the game became unclear of what exactly I'm suppose to do, first off in Medal Of Honor Airborne you have multiple lives and when you die you just take control of another NPC on the battlefield, until nobody on your side is left to fight with. the game is EXTREMLY hard, but I think it's supposed to be played with other players online, but I'm not sure.

All I know is I have the Xbox 360 version and, I have the game on the lowest difficulty and I am stuck whenever I encounter a tank because you NEED a  Special gun that yo NEED to unlock first in order to destroy the damn thing. Otherwise the Tank is invincible and can kill your man in one shot. and is also highly intelligent just like all the enemy AI is in this game.

Those tank piss me off because I need to complete some kind of hidden objective every single time in order for a Bazooka to even appear on the map, than I got to hunt down the damn Bazooka than I got to find the damn tank and destroy it before it destroys me? or I'll have to find that damn Bazooka all over again in which in in a hidden location, where the tank can kill you before you can pick it up every single time. Other words dealing with tanks in Medal Of Honor Airborne is a worst that a pain in the ass.

Medal Of Honor Airborne is a fun game' It's not like any other war game I ever played in my lifetime, you even control how you drop down from an airplane and make a landing.

I highly recommend it. but It's unfortunate that they don't make those old games anymore also?

Put it on your 360's hard drive it might preserve your hardware longer then it would using the optical laser.

Medal Of Honor Airborne is  WWII game. where you fight, in simulated World War II battles. That have already taken place in real life. I'd highly recommend finding this game on YouTube and watching it
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 04:05:22 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dreama1

Re: Your Opinions Of The Metal Of Honor Series Games
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 04:52:18 am »
The series peaked at medal of honor frontlines, and began it's slow death after that.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 02:34:54 pm »
I have played and completed that game at least twice it was fun but can be very frustrating at times.The more I played the easier it got though so I recommend just keep trying and take a break when it gets to be to frustrating.I do remember one level with tanks while you make your way threw trenches to reach a building or bunker.That might be the part you are referring to it's a bitch.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 02:42:32 pm »
I've only played 3

MOH Frontline- IMO was absolute trash. I played it on the PS3 so not in it's "Glory Days" It came free with the next game-

MOH (2010) I really loved this game. I thought the campaign had a good feel to it, and I liked the characters. I also though it looked great. I did play the MP a bit, which wasn't too bad- until people figured out how to spawn kill. Than it just became...spawn, die, repeat. It did have some cool maps.

MOH Warfighter. Was OK. The campaign was largely forgettable, but it played well and I was never bored/thought it sucked. Only played a couple games of MP because it's meant to be played with a partner.

I have MOH Airborn, and MOH Rising Sun but haven't played either yet.

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 02:49:36 pm »
I've played Frontline, MOH 2010 and Warfighter. Frontline was pretty good at the time that I played it so I can't say how it holds up today. I have the HD version on PS3 which I hope to get to some day. MOH 2010 was eh for me. Felt pretty generic as they were really trying to capture that COD Modern Warfare crowd since this was the first time MOH went into that direction away from the WW2 setting. Warfighter was really forgettable, thats all I have to say cuz other than remembering it exists, I dont remember much about the game.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
The series peaked at medal of honor frontlines, and began it's slow death after that.

I don't like Modal Of Honor Frontline becuase of the bad guys that fire rocket launchers all the way across the map where they can hit you but I can't shoot them without taking severe dammage, in fact I never made it past that level where you are in a fuel depo and start the level upon explosives.

there is just not enough health packets in that mission and plus you need to complete it all by yourself I just never made it past it on the PS2 version. Medal Of Honor for the PS1 keep messing up during game session no matter what disc I used. that game when played on either a PS2 or PS3 the game glitches through the floor, at random and once you get stuck inside the maps floor on the original  game you can't complete the mission.

I have played and completed that game at least twice it was fun but can be very frustrating at times.The more I played the easier it got though so I recommend just keep trying and take a break when it gets to be to frustrating.I do remember one level with tanks while you make your way threw trenches to reach a building or bunker.That might be the part you are referring to it's a bitch.

All tanks are a bitch to fight in this game, I made it up until the part you've just posted

I've only played 3

MOH Frontline- IMO was absolute trash. I played it on the PS3 so not in it's "Glory Days" It came free with the next game-

MOH (2010) I really loved this game. I thought the campaign had a good feel to it, and I liked the characters. I also though it looked great. I did play the MP a bit, which wasn't too bad- until people figured out how to spawn kill. Than it just became...spawn, die, repeat. It did have some cool maps.

MOH Warfighter. Was OK. The campaign was largely forgettable, but it played well and I was never bored/thought it sucked. Only played a couple games of MP because it's meant to be played with a partner.

I have MOH Airborn, and MOH Rising Sun but haven't played either yet.

I love Medal Of Honor 2010 for the PlayStation 3 it was the only Medal Of Honor game I ever beat on the PlayStation 3. I have yet to try out my copy of MOH Warfighter. for the Xbox360.

Rising sun is ok in my opinion, but it's also too hard as well even on the easiest difficulty setting. And I don't think I ever beat "Medal Of Honor Rising Sun" or, "Metal Of Honor Frontline" in my life.

I Do greatly enjoy "Medal Of Honor European Assault" and "Medal Of Honor Vanguard" I'd highly recommend Medal Of Honor Vanguard for old school Call Of Duty fans though :-\

I can beat "Halo: Combat Evolved " on single player mode but not Medal Of Honor Frontline or Rising sun, go figure ::)

I've played Frontline, MOH 2010 and Warfighter. Frontline was pretty good at the time that I played it so I can't say how it holds up today. I have the HD version on PS3 which I hope to get to some day. MOH 2010 was eh for me. Felt pretty generic as they were really trying to capture that COD Modern Warfare crowd since this was the first time MOH went into that direction away from the WW2 setting. Warfighter was really forgettable, thats all I have to say cuz other than remembering it exists, I dont remember much about the game.

MOH 2010 was a great game in my opinion :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 03:13:05 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 07:49:40 pm »
Loved the first one, that was my first FPS and spent countless hours on it.

mrkonasoni

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 11:50:23 pm »
I remember playing European Assault that was truly good and a couple GBA games.

I don't think a lot of people will remember nowadays when Mesal of Honor had games all the time just like Call of Duty, I personally don't want to complain much about the dead of the franchise because I am confident, that what happened is the focus went on EA Battlefield.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 03:56:02 am »
Mudal of Honor Frontline is my favourite title for the series. The opening level based on D-Day is very iconic. I also liked the way you'd traverse levels in formation with other AI companions. My favourite level was the one where you had to infiltrate a bar under cover, you could play the piano and cause the soliders to sing - if you cant to call it that.

I haven't played much else of the series, I did play through Rising Sun, but it never really left a lasting impression - I wouldn't mind trying co-op on the XBox version though.

I never tried any of the PS3 versions, I do own the 1st Reboot game for Frontline HD.

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 04:21:34 am »
I don't remember the series a ton specifically, nothing that stands out, but I think I played a good portion of them over the years from the PS2 and on as I was big into both that and the Call of Duty games for a good while.  I even liked the reboot they did to try and capture some of Call of Duty's thunder, which honestly I thought was quite good and I liked the multiplayer more than I did Call of Duty, as at the time we were getting Black Ops, which had a super awful PC launch, and Modern Warfare 3, which I had no interest in, the series basically dying off for me, so the first game was a cool time.  Don't remember if it had a good singleplayer, honestly, most military shooters kinda post Call of Duty 4 I don't think were super great as far as stories go (Battlefield: Bad Company being an exception), like I don't care if you add big name actors or make it as serious as can be, they are kinda one and done things, it's always about the multiplayer for me.

I don't remember Warfighter at all, the sequel to the reboot, I know it didn't do well, and looking at my Origins library, it looks like I don't even own it, meaning I never played it.  Wouldn't have been played on console either as I stopped playing FPS games for the most on console after the Xbox 360.  Some exceptions here and there, but I need a mouse to really enjoy an FPS game.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:26:50 am by kamikazekeeg »