Author Topic: FS: Micom Basic Magazine, Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader Cards  (Read 3475 times)

hudson124

Hey guys, selling (almost) the entirety of what's left of my collection, since I’ve been out of the hobby for well over a year now, don’t plan to return, and especially seeing how things are could always use some extra funds. I'm keeping my Virtual Boy collection, modded 3DS, and the Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader cards that I don't have duplicates of, but everything else is going.

Note: eBay links are for more images and more details, prices for anyone who buys them from me on AtariAge are stated in my post (lower than what I'm charging on eBay).

Unless otherwise noted, everything is tested and working.

Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader Cards - Pick Your Cards

See eBay listing for list of cards. They vary in condition, but are all tested and fully working.

Price: $6 plus shipping per card

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324185459205

Micom Basic Magazine August 1986 Issue

This magazine was a monthly publication that was printed in Japan from the early 80s to 2003 and contained programs written in BASIC for many Japanese computers of the time, both the popular and less popular ones. Also included are ads for various Japanese computers and games of the time, such as arcade ports of Namco games and Hudson Soft’s licensed Nintendo games. In the case of the latter, some issues even feature pre-release screenshots of these games. See eBay links for more information.

Price: $25 plus shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324239896780
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 10:00:36 pm by hudson124 »

hudson124

Re: FS: Micom Basic Magazine, Japanese Super Mario Advance 4 e-Reader Cards
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 01:04:32 pm »
Bump
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 11:45:22 pm by hudson124 »

hudson124

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 12:56:47 pm »
Bump. TI-99, Japanese PS1, and Micom Basic 1984 issues sold (86 issue is still available).

hudson124

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 03:35:56 pm »
Bump

hudson124

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 10:28:49 am »
Bump

hudson124

Bump

hudson124

Bump

covfefe2020

Out of everything you have, why would you only choose to keep a virtual boy and some e reader cards?
The Benevolent and Powerful covfefe2020

hudson124

Out of everything you have, why would you only choose to keep a virtual boy and some e reader cards?

Simple: they're going to gain value over the next couple of decades and are by far the hardest things to replace. (There's also the fact that my VB headset was starting to break down a bit and will eventually have to be repaired; maybe it's naive of me to assume that parts to fix it will still be available in a few decades, but I believe that that will be the case.

Also, while I'm here: bump.

hudson124

Bump

hudson124

Bump