Author Topic: Nintendo Gamecube turned 20 years old recently.  (Read 1802 times)

Re: Nintendo Gamecube turned 20 years old recently.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2021, 07:47:44 pm »
wait is the zelda collectors edition thing the same as that ocarina of time master quest disc on gamecube?

No, those are two different compilation discs you are referring to. The Ocarina of Time/Master Quest was only available through pre-ordering Wind Waker. The Collector's Edition (which includes Ocarina of Time but not the Master Quest) came out later the same year and could only be obtained either bundled with a GameCube or by subscribing/renewing to Nintendo Power.

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 12:00:59 am »
Ocarina of Time Master Quest for me became the gold standard of preorder bonuses. I needed something along that level of incentive to get me to preorder. Needless to say, I don't preorder many games.

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 02:53:23 am »
The Nintendo GameCube was my first video game console. because it was once cheaper then a PS2 and Xbox, at GameStop. It's an interesting console. it's small for one and for two it's pretty good for how small it is, hardware wise, I mean it does have 4 controller ports and is smaller than both the Xbox and the PlayStation 2 and the Dreamcast too. Great console I'd say, it's one of the best controllers, it's a shame the gaming catalog is not bigger for it.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

telekill

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2021, 09:20:48 am »
wait is the zelda collectors edition thing the same as that ocarina of time master quest disc on gamecube?

No, those are two different compilation discs you are referring to. The Ocarina of Time/Master Quest was only available through pre-ordering Wind Waker. The Collector's Edition (which includes Ocarina of Time but not the Master Quest) came out later the same year and could only be obtained either bundled with a GameCube or by subscribing/renewing to Nintendo Power.

Actually, I got my copy of the collectors disc by buying two of five specific Gamecube games in a specified time and then sending off for it.