Author Topic: Cart Images  (Read 575 times)

Cart Images
« on: November 02, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »
Did I miss some notice on a change to the collection view?  It's now showing the media images instead of the box front for Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo 64 games.

edit: oh I get it now, it's because I only have the game and manual for those items.  Guess I'll be listing everything as complete from now on, the cartridge images just look too inconsistent and blurry to be the main thing showing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 09:04:25 pm by price5474 »

dhaabi

Re: Cart Images
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 09:07:01 pm »
jason has recently been working on numerous updates. This new feature is one of them, albeit one that is only reflected in Shelf View. Here is a thread that briefly touches on the subject.

So, if an item in one's collection is marked as only owning the cart/disc/media, its cart/disc/media image will now appear instead of the entry front art.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 09:46:02 pm »
Thank you for clarifying it and pointing me to that thread.  I did look in news but didn't think to check the Halloween thread.

jason

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 06:21:45 pm »
Thank you for clarifying it and pointing me to that thread.  I did look in news but didn't think to check the Halloween thread.

My bad. Should have made that more clear.