Author Topic: Coleco Ms. Pac Man Board Picture?  (Read 1029 times)

Coleco Ms. Pac Man Board Picture?
« on: January 21, 2022, 03:12:41 pm »
Hello Forum Members!

I have a Coleco Ms. Pac Man tabletop arcade that is not working. The PCB has a broken piece in the upper-right corner and I am hoping to fix the connections that wrap around that area. I have seen pictures of the Pac Man and Galaxian boards, but nothing on Ms. Pac Man.

Does anyone have a picture of an intact Ms. Pac Man board, or may be able to point me in the direction of someone who does?

Any help is appreciated!

Jas

jipsy

Re: Coleco Ms. Pac Man Board Picture?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 03:18:17 pm »
there may be a diagram in the operating manual if you have it. If you don't have it they are available on ebay for about $20-30.
Jipsy

tripredacus

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 09:56:16 am »
You have no items in collection and did not post any identifying information. There is no Ms. Pac-Man arcade cabinet made by Coleco on KLOV. I would normally recommend you ask on an arcade forum like Arcade-Museum.

pzeke

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 11:27:35 pm »
You have no items in collection and did not post any identifying information. There is no Ms. Pac-Man arcade cabinet made by Coleco on KLOV. I would normally recommend you ask on an arcade forum like Arcade-Museum.

And what exactly does that have to do with anything? You really should stop doing that, there's no need to jump on someone's case when they don't have an item in their collection; there's no need to drive potential members away. This type of behavior and attitude toward new members is unwarranted, especially when it comes from an admin, no less. Last time I checked, having items in your collection wasn't a requirement to join the forums.

Anyway...

I'm positive that's what OP was referring to, and it took less than a minute to Google it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!