Author Topic: Collection View Settings  (Read 1401 times)

62gaming

PRO Supporter

Collection View Settings
« on: January 21, 2022, 08:50:11 pm »
I have mine set to "Shelf View" but it's showing up like the default "Normal" view. Is this happening to anyone else?

dhaabi

Re: Collection View Settings
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:16:34 pm »
There's a bug that requires logging out of your account and logging back in for the saved changes to go into effect. I just updated my preferences and was able to see the updated viewing settings.

62gaming

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 10:44:31 pm »
Switching to "Normal", logging out and back in then switching it to "Shelf View" and doing it again did fix it.

I should have been more clear, I was already on "Shelf View" and it randomly switched to "Normal" while I was logged in and still displaying that I was on "Shelf View" in my settings.

dhaabi

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 11:31:26 pm »
I should have been more clear, I was already on "Shelf View" and it randomly switched to "Normal" while I was logged in and still displaying that I was on "Shelf View" in my settings.

I believe that is a separate bug or perhaps an extension of the one I mentioned before. jason is aware of it, as it's been noted by staff members previously. Unfortunately, it seems that the only solution currently is to log back into your account to reset the settings.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 01:51:03 am »
So this is now happening to me- but when I log out and back in- it still shows shelf view, even when I have normal view selected. Anyway to switch it back to normal? Shelf view is cool but I prefer the normal view.

mark1982

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 03:24:10 am »
Just noticed that the Collection View settings automatically changed to Shelf View? Same as 62gaming I have mine set to "Normal" but it's displaying as the Shelf view style. Anyway to switch back to the normal list view? A lot more easier to manage in the normal view

Thanks guys.
  l    l 

jason

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 05:54:05 am »
Sorry about that all! Should be fixed for Collection now.
Edit: and Wish List

Also updating settings to only list Shelf View and Normal View to make things less confusing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 06:11:57 am by jason »

mark1982

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 05:47:25 am »
Thanks for the fix Jason, however the Currently Playing list still displays as shelf view. Possible to change the Currently Playing tab to the Normal view as well?

Much appreciated for the fixes Jason
  l    l 

mark1982

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 11:29:01 pm »
Hi Jason, just to check, any plans to fix the "Currently Playing" tab to normal view?

It still displays as shelf view and can't be switched.
  l    l 

jason

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 03:38:56 am »
Hi Jason, just to check, any plans to fix the "Currently Playing" tab to normal view?

It still displays as shelf view and can't be switched.

Should be back to normal now and available for either view.

mark1982

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 08:36:22 am »
Thanks Jason! works great now, much appreciated  :D
  l    l 

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2022, 08:04:06 pm »
My sell list is in shelf view, but I want it in normal view. I made sure my settings were on normal view, saved, then logged out and back in again. However my sell list is still in shelf view.

How do I change it?

jason

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2022, 09:38:53 pm »
My sell list is in shelf view, but I want it in normal view. I made sure my settings were on normal view, saved, then logged out and back in again. However my sell list is still in shelf view.

How do I change it?

Sorry, I had missed that one. Should be working now too. Thanks for your patience.