Author Topic: UPDATE: Sell List now separate from collection!  (Read 4736 times)

matt

UPDATE: Sell List now separate from collection!
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:20:54 pm »
After hearing feedback on the new Sell List feature we have decided to completely separate these games from your main collection. The new sell list will work almost exactly as your wish list with these items not being listed along with your main collection. All other Sell List features will still function as normal.

All games that were marked as For Sale have been ported over to the new Sell List. If you already had games on your Sell List, they will still appear in your main collection. This will allow users to manage these and decide exactly how they'd like to list them.

I have more updates planned for the sell list, including notes and item details. Let me know if you have any questions or issues and keep the suggestions coming!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:22:49 pm by matt »

darko

Re: UPDATE: Sell List now separate from collection!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:55:37 pm »
Awesome, now I can make a proper for sale list!

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: It would be nice to have the option to add to sell list with comments/edit the comments section of your for sale items just incase you find an extra manual to add with the game, etc.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:07:53 am by darko »

scott

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:11:19 am »
ha ya, Notes for the Sell List items are coming. I think the biggest thing Matt was worried about was getting them split.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 12:18:31 am »
I figured as much. Splitting them up was the most important thing to me. I'm already adding things to the new sell list.

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 01:06:56 am »
Great news! I may actually have to use the Sell list.

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 01:39:08 am »
that's gonna be helpful

scott

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 09:06:29 am »
Bug alert!

Sending messages to users who have things for sale brings up a 404.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

psydswipe

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 06:37:53 pm »
I actually just started building a sell list yesterday. Guess I should have waited a day since I didn't want to add some of them to my collection  ;) Is it possible to add notes for everyone to see on the sell listings? Also, are the notes you add to a game in your collection viewable by all? If so, I'd guess at this time you have to add a game to your collection, add notes, put on sell list and then remove from the collection.

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 01:24:55 am »
I actually just started building a sell list yesterday. Guess I should have waited a day since I didn't want to add some of them to my collection  ;) Is it possible to add notes for everyone to see on the sell listings? Also, are the notes you add to a game in your collection viewable by all? If so, I'd guess at this time you have to add a game to your collection, add notes, put on sell list and then remove from the collection.

I would also like public notes on my sell list as some items might be missing manuals or may be factory-sealed.  Looks like this is no longer something I can edit for the sell list?

Edit: Derp, just saw Matt's comment at the end about adding notes.  I'll be patient a little bit longer!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 09:09:10 am »

I would also like public notes on my sell list as some items might be missing manuals or may be factory-sealed.  Looks like this is no longer something I can edit for the sell list?

Edit: Derp, just saw Matt's comment at the end about adding notes.  I'll be patient a little bit longer!

Yes this is coming soon. It's actually already working in the super-top-secret mobile site I'm working on.