Author Topic: The only upcoming games worth playing are Saints Row & Pokemanz Scarlet/Violet  (Read 1729 times)

The games releasing/released this year I'm looking forward to getting for myself in terms of hype to least hype.
1. Pac-Man World: Re-Pac
2. Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series
3. Haunted PS1: Spectral Mall
4. Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
5. Mario Strikers: Battle League
6. Pokemon Violet
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 04:38:13 pm by spyrofanx »

aliensstudios

5. Mario Strikers: Battle League

This game was a huge waste of money. They can add whatever they want to it, still, it's a bland, overcomplicated and featureless mess. I'll play the GameCube original a thousand times before I ever even look at Battle League again. It make Mario Tennis on Wii U look like a masterpiece in comparison.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

I'm looking forward to Pokemon Violet aswell, after skipping LGPE, SwSh and BDSP because of not liking the look of them it feels kinda good to be interested in a Pokemon game again, well, I was interested in Arceus too but I haven't been able to play it yet because I can't afford a Switch. As for other upcoming games, I'm also looking forward to Mina the Hollower, Freedom Planet 2, Street Fighter 6 and Starfield, and I'm mildly interested in Gunbrella, Blanc and Replaced. Ex-Zodiac is right around the corner which also looks good, and another game I was interested in was Small Saga but who knows when that's coming out?

alligo

Lol seriously
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar