Author Topic: How Many Stopped Playing Your Consoles Due To Crashes  (Read 1952 times)

How Many Stopped Playing Your Consoles Due To Crashes
« on: March 23, 2023, 07:11:01 pm »
There is a thing going on online and even creeping offline between hidden LAN network connections, I am now going to give away a whole chunk of my collection to charity hopefully tommorrow becuase I can't play any video games anymore because of hackers causing my games to crash if and when I start beating the CPU, or what I believe to be the CPU. After looking online I found out that I'm not the only one who is suffering instant unknown game crashes due to not bugs, but hackers who hack into the games inner codes and break peoples game.

Nobody is safe and knowing this has prevented me from playing any console game for 4 years now both online and offline, if you think this is impossible , your wrong your wrong your wrong, and if you think this will not happen to you your wrong your wrong your wrong. Mostly everyone could be affected at this point.

Bitches do this shit for fun instread of enjoying games they prefer to mess with the codes for laughs anf fuck people over and over again taking all the enjoyment out of gaming for 1000's of people worldwide.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Re: How Many Stopped Playing Your Consoles Due To Crashes
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 07:33:52 pm »
Sorry to hear about you giving up your collection, I've never have my games crash unless the internet shuts off because someone accidentally unplugs the router but this rarely happens.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 07:34:52 pm »
[Content removed by Moderator - Cartagia]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:13:03 pm by Cartagia »

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 07:52:08 pm »
[Content Removed by Moderator - Cartagia]

I am giving away all my N64 games (controllers) and console for FREE if you want to steal them from the children I plan to give them to come and get them

this message was not for @wartoy
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:14:12 pm by Cartagia »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 08:00:59 pm »
[Content Removed by Moderator - Cartagia]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 05:15:31 pm by Cartagia »

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 08:52:52 pm »
I am going to tell them to clean the console before usage hopefully they will take my advice otherwise it might not work for them either

all my consoles are screwed up
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 08:55:35 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

Warmsignal

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 08:56:11 pm »
Oldgamerz. I'm not trying to be an ass when I say... I think you forgot to take your meds again. I know that you suffer from mental health conditions, and a lot of people do, and I'm not here to hold that against you. I just want to remind you that if there are some meds your doctor prescribed to you, you should take them. Nothing you are saying is making any sense, and it's probably not advised you make any drastic decisions when you're not feeling well, mentally.

To answer your question, I pretty much never encounter problems of crashing, but it can happen and has a logical explanation; a scratched disc, a bad laser, a dirty contact, and even just glitches overlooked by the programmers.

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 09:07:22 pm »
Oldgamerz. I'm not trying to be an ass when I say... I think you forgot to take your meds again. I know that you suffer from mental health conditions, and a lot of people do, and I'm not here to hold that against you. I just want to remind you that if there are some meds your doctor prescribed to you, you should take them. Nothing you are saying is making any sense, and it's probably not advised you make any drastic decisions when you're not feeling well, mentally.

To answer your question, I pretty much never encounter problems of crashing, but it can happen and has a logical explanation; a scratched disc, a bad laser, a dirty contact, and even just glitches overlooked by the programmers.

to be fair I do have a mental condition, but you don't live in the same neighborhood as me, people do shit in my neighborhood mostly at night but sometimes during daylight, I plan on giving away all my consoles and games eventually because I just cannot play them I don't know if the games are cursed or what, but just as soon as I begin to reallty get into most of them that is exactly when they stop working

My house was tagged by gangsters a long time ago, that means they could have full control over of electric gas and even water to my residence, if they got control over the electirc in the residence then they can hack any electrical device that is no longer supported or getting watched
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 09:14:07 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

sworddude

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 09:38:14 pm »
There is a thing going on online and even creeping offline between hidden LAN network connections, I am now going to give away a whole chunk of my collection to charity hopefully tommorrow becuase I can't play any video games anymore because of hackers causing my games to crash if and when I start beating the CPU, or what I believe to be the CPU. After looking online I found out that I'm not the only one who is suffering instant unknown game crashes due to not bugs, but hackers who hack into the games inner codes and break peoples game.

Nobody is safe and knowing this has prevented me from playing any console game for 4 years now both online and offline, if you think this is impossible , your wrong your wrong your wrong, and if you think this will not happen to you your wrong your wrong your wrong. Mostly everyone could be affected at this point.

Bitches do this shit for fun instread of enjoying games they prefer to mess with the codes for laughs anf fuck people over and over again taking all the enjoyment out of gaming for 1000's of people worldwide.

Maybe it's just your pc getting old. everything will wear down eventually. and or get outdated which means more crashes bugs.

Not to mention if where talking consoles especially older ones since this is a retrogaming forum. Those are offline so I don't really see the issue with those
Your Stylish Sword Master!

ferraroso

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 09:44:26 pm »
This happens to me very often when playing older consoles such as the Master System and the Famicom.
Security against online hackers is known to be pretty bad on these older machines, so I suggest everybody to be very cautious.
Better safe than sorry...

Warmsignal

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 12:08:23 am »

to be fair I do have a mental condition, but you don't live in the same neighborhood as me, people do shit in my neighborhood mostly at night but sometimes during daylight, I plan on giving away all my consoles and games eventually because I just cannot play them I don't know if the games are cursed or what, but just as soon as I begin to reallty get into most of them that is exactly when they stop working

My house was tagged by gangsters a long time ago, that means they could have full control over of electric gas and even water to my residence, if they got control over the electirc in the residence then they can hack any electrical device that is no longer supported or getting watched

Gangster's don't have hacking skills, or even nunchuck skills. I'm pretty sure messing with public utilities is a high level criminal offense, and it would be super obvious if anyone would to attempt to tamper with any utilities. How often do you see someone rando outside your house opening up your lot valve and cranking er' shut? Unless they did that, they could achieve nothing. How often is someone messing with your electrical meter? Those things are locked up. Gas? Good luck messing with that if they aren't a trained professional. Some dumb kid spray painted your house, it means nothing. Put up some security, or even just fake cameras.

Internet is remote. Just have a firewall, use a decent up to date browser, don't go on sketchy sites or download sketchy files. Nobody can remotely control your stuff.

Warmsignal

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2023, 12:48:03 am »
Anyone who's not up on the idea of paranoia as a legitimate mental health condition, see the following; a fascinating insight - https://youtu.be/R-_7RptwcHg

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 07:07:06 am »
I pay 100 euro's to anybody who actually manages to hack my NES :D Just to see that it can be done via antenna-cable
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US !!
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM !!

tripredacus

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 09:47:22 am »
I'm fairly certain it is possible to airgap a NES, but everything would have to be specialized and close range. Basically a "The caller is in the house" situation. No one is going to put through the effort to bother developing that type of attack vector.

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 12:56:41 pm »
This is some next level stuff here. I can't even imagine what it would be like living like this. I'm sorry.

That said, i'm suprised a certain member hasn't come into this thread calling you guys bullies yet. Maybe I only got that because I'm an unknown.