Author Topic: Looking for help with SNES Chrono Trigger game/box  (Read 578 times)

Looking for help with SNES Chrono Trigger game/box
« on: February 18, 2023, 06:31:37 pm »
Hi everyone, new to the forum and first time poster. I recently found a copy of Chrono Trigger with the box and manual. The manual is still sealed and appears like it may have the map and maybe poster folded inside of it but I can't tell. I was going to sell it but I'm not sure if I should open the manual to see if they're in there or if it's better to leave it sealed. Any vintage guys out there know what is best?

telekill

Re: Looking for help with SNES Chrono Trigger game/box
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 06:47:03 pm »
Honestly... leave it sealed. If it's sealed, the assumption can be made that everything's there.

soera

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 06:53:43 pm »
I agree. Also, if someone wants to open it after they buy it, that's up to them.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2023, 07:04:58 pm »
Thank you both! I'll just add that I'm not sure what's in there so there's no assumptions.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 11:09:03 pm »
Open it up- see what contents are in there.  Manuals did not come sealed inside the box- the only valid shrink wrap is on the outer box.  Someone after opening the box put the manuals into shrinkwrap- so it adds no value. 

sworddude

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 08:54:59 am »
Seal only really matters when it's outside the box fully sealed. factory sealed

If you copy is mint and the contents are aswell. even if the manuals etc are in a plastic sealed bag it doesn't surpass the value of a mint used copy.

I think some gameboy classic games had a plastic bag surrounding the manuals etc.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 08:56:58 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!