Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 160159 times)

Flashback2012

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #465 on: July 17, 2019, 08:44:18 am »
Anyone able to help me out in finding one of these?

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/overwatch-mei-floating-snowball/168669

I had been keeping my eye on this for a while now but apparently GS lost their damn minds and put it on fire sale. All of the ones in my vicinity were gobbled up almost immediately. It's on sale at that price till the end of this week I believe so if anyone has one that can be acquired, I would greatly appreciate it!

« Reply #466 on: August 11, 2019, 05:03:08 am »
Looking for the PC game Safecracker from 1997 in Swedish or English. Any tips appreciated!

« Reply #467 on: October 13, 2019, 02:14:42 pm »
Hello! This is my first post and I'd like to say that this is a fantastic website! I didn't know if I could create my own thread, but for now, I'll try here.

I'm in North America and have recently received my Switch Super Nintendo controllers and I love them! But you know what I love even more? Super Famicom controllers!

The problem is these are not worth the ebay prices. I'm wondering if there is anybody with an EU or JP Switch online account that may be making an order for these controllers that wouldn't mind working out a deal to add another one to their order, or better yet, somebody like me who wants to get their hands on a Super Nintendo controller as well where we might be able to do a swap.

Or does anybody know if I buy a solo EU online Switch membership if Nintendo will ship to the US?

Let me know if anybody can help me out. Thanks!

« Reply #468 on: January 15, 2020, 02:41:08 pm »
This might be a longshot, but would anyone happen to have an Original Xbox Controller (S type) in good condition for sale at a good price, or would be willing to trade for like a PS1 or N64 controller?

« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2020, 11:40:48 am »
This might be a longshot, but would anyone happen to have an Original Xbox Controller (S type) in good condition for sale at a good price, or would be willing to trade for like a PS1 or N64 controller?

Not handy, but I live in Microsoft's backyard so they turn up in the thrifts a lot. What price are you hoping for?

« Reply #470 on: January 26, 2020, 01:40:30 pm »

Are you looking for plain black or is another color fine? I have a spare or two around that I would like to get rid of. Let me know

« Reply #471 on: January 29, 2020, 01:29:10 pm »
Not handy, but I live in Microsoft's backyard so they turn up in the thrifts a lot. What price are you hoping for?
Like somewhere from $5-10 looking for something I can give a friend to go with the xbox I'm giving her as a gift.

Are you looking for plain black or is another color fine? I have a spare or two around that I would like to get rid of. Let me know
Color doesn't matter at all, as long as its the S controller and in decent shape

Thanks guys!

« Reply #472 on: January 30, 2020, 02:40:58 am »
Like somewhere from $5-10 looking for something I can give a friend to go with the xbox I'm giving her as a gift.

Color doesn't matter at all, as long as its the S controller and in decent shape

Thanks guys!

Aight, Imma look around over the weekend as I'll have more time then and then PM you once I find it.

« Reply #473 on: January 30, 2020, 10:43:24 am »
Aight, Imma look around over the weekend as I'll have more time then and then PM you once I find it.

Thanks dude!!!

« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2020, 08:50:29 am »
Looking for:

Jurassic Park Lost World Special Edition Greatest Hits (PS1) loose disc
Watermelon Red N64 controller OEM
Jungle Green N64 controller OEM
Grape Purple N64 console only
Smoke Grey N64 console + controller.

I have tons of trade bait, specifically I have a lot of N64 controllers OEM (Grape Purple, Ice Blue, Gold, Red, possibly more) to trade for the 2 N64 controllers.

I'm really close and would like to close out the funtastic sets.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 01:40:06 pm by ignition365 »

« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2020, 01:20:52 am »
Looking for:

Carnage Heart (PS1) loose disc

I have tons of trade bait, specifically I have a lot of N64 controllers OEM (Grape Purple, Ice Blue, Gold, Red, possibly more) to trade for the 2 N64 controllers.

Just to be clear, is the Jungle Green controller the see through one? If it is, I would need to check to see if its original but I should have one in storage.

« Reply #476 on: March 05, 2020, 08:31:13 am »
Looking for:

Carnage Heart (PS1) loose disc

Just to be clear, is the Jungle Green controller the see through one? If it is, I would need to check to see if its original but I should have one in storage.
It is the clear one, yes.

« Reply #477 on: March 10, 2020, 10:34:57 am »
Looking to buy PS1 games or PlayStation magazine demos / or various demo's released for the system.
If anyone can help me with cheap £1 shelf fillers that are complete and VC / Very Common.
I'll cover the delivery costs.
Condition Fair - Mint for shelf fillers / complete with all inlays / manual / disc.

I would consider bundles of mixed titles at higher prices.
Or in general higher valued games.
I'm just trying to get a few games together and get rid of a lot of the sports titles.
I am a collector, not a reseller, I never ever sell, Just collect and preserve.

Best wishes.
If you think you can help me out or if your a fellow PAL PS1 collector give me a shout.

sonicfan53

« Reply #478 on: March 11, 2020, 01:43:12 pm »
So, I need some boxes for my loose carts cuz I don't wanna lose them. The games are: Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 3, LEGO Star Wars 1 and 2 (All on GBA), and Art Academy on DS.

Edit: I also have Sonic Advance 2 now.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 09:08:56 am by sonicfan53 »

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2020, 08:52:09 am »
Hi,

I'm after a copy of Assassin's Creed (UK PAL version), original release (not platinum) sealed, if you have one for sale please DM me.