Author Topic: items  (Read 2618 times)

items
« on: January 13, 2015, 08:48:47 pm »
Instead of saying 849 total items can we break that down so it says 813 games 12 systems 2 books 10 figures etc.

At the moment I only have games on here as I want to know how many I have.
that's stopping me adding other things.

Just a thought.
Whats your opinion on this?
does this already exist?
has this been requested before?

Re: items
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:26 pm »
This should have probably been put in suggestions forum.
Sorry im on my phone.

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 08:58:59 pm »
There is stats and collection breakdown here but it does not specify console.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 09:03:13 pm »
There is stats and collection breakdown here but it does not specify console.

I knew about this break down but I would like a games systems books figures breakdown

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 09:48:55 pm »
I wouldn't mind that either.  Will probably be a while before it's added, but yeah, I'd say ask a mod to have it moved to the suggestions subforum.  Otherwise, I think some people have an alternate account for items they want to keep separate.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 10:32:41 pm »
I wouldn't mind that either.  Will probably be a while before it's added, but yeah, I'd say ask a mod to have it moved to the suggestions subforum.  Otherwise, I think some people have an alternate account for items they want to keep separate.

I have trouble remembering one password and username

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 10:34:29 pm »
Thanks for moving this Pacpix

pacpix

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 10:36:18 pm »
Thanks for moving this Pacpix
No problem!  :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

topspot123

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 03:32:02 pm »
This is a feature that I have long been waiting for on this site.  We have so many other improvements that I am content to wait patiently, but "Custom user lists - this will allow users to create custom lists within their collections" was the number one item on Matt's to-do list 1.0.  My ideal list would look like this:

1.  Collection
     a. Hardware
     b. Accessories
     c. Physical Games
     d. Digital Games (Steam, PSN, OnLive, etc)

I'm holding off of adding anything else because I like that my collection only has my physical games currently (plus a few hardware/game bundles).

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 04:00:26 pm »
This is a feature that I have long been waiting for on this site.  We have so many other improvements that I am content to wait patiently, but "Custom user lists - this will allow users to create custom lists within their collections" was the number one item on Matt's to-do list 1.0.  My ideal list would look like this:

1.  Collection
     a. Hardware
     b. Accessories
     c. Physical Games

I'm holding off of adding anything else because I like that my collection only has my physical games currently (plus a few hardware/game bundles).

I like b. Accessories and d digital games. But I also want e. Books & magazines and f. Figures (things like amiibo or action figures)

I to just have physical media on here at the moment.

desocietas

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 05:08:23 pm »

1.  Collection
     a. Hardware
     b. Accessories
     c. Physical Games

I like that list too with the addition of e. for swag/books/etc
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 06:22:29 pm »

1.  Collection
     a. Hardware
     b. Accessories
     c. Physical Games

I like this as well.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 01:12:09 pm »

1.  Collection
     a. Hardware
     b. Accessories
     c. Physical Games

I like this as well.

Agreed. But let's add "Swag" to that list of categories. And possibly books/magazines.

topspot123

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 04:31:57 pm »
I hope that the idea is that each member can customize the lists to their own choosing.  The example would be for my personal lists.  I don't necessarily need a swag category, but you might. 

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 02:55:12 pm »
I was thinking about it this morning, and I'm sure others had already suggested it in the past, but this might be resolved with the implementation of "custom lists."

I know some folks would like to have multiple custom lists that they can rename for wishlists, preorders, backlog, favorite games, lists separated out by category, etc.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas