Author Topic: Selling My Game Collection (A Part From Wii U lol)  (Read 1517 times)

Selling My Game Collection (A Part From Wii U lol)
« on: February 07, 2015, 12:59:42 am »
I need a new PC (A whole new set-up) so I'm selling what's left of my game collection  :(. I haven't got that much left of my collection cause I sold A LOT some years back ($2000 worth lol). But I still got quite a nice bit of Megadrive, Xbox, PS2, Gameboy, N64, Dreamcast stuff including all the consoles. I'm also selling my Wii U games  :'( and I love my Wii U. I'm selling every thing I have a part from the Wii U console (with Wind Waker) and Mario Kart 8 (cause I already pre-bought the both dlc and It's a game to keep). I mean you can't sell the Wii U when Xenoblade Chronicles X and Splatoon is coming out  ;D. I'm more sad that I have to sell Xenoblade Chronicles (Special Edition) and Pikmin 3 but they worth bout £100 together if not a few £ more now so will go nice towards the new PC. Guess I have to start collecting again through the Wii U and New Nintendo 3DS...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:02:16 am by Shuy »

davifus

Re: Selling My Game Collection (A Part From Wii U lol)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 02:19:57 am »
I'm interested... for that Xenoblade Chronicles Bundle Controller Edition.... very interested.

What parts are you using? $2000 mean that its going to be pretty high end.

Oh yeah wrong section to post this. Post @ market but it'll prob be moved by Mods.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:29:13 am by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 03:14:42 am »
@davifus I put it in here cause I was rambling rather than trying to sell XD. Ah, $2000 was what I sold most of my childhood games back in 2011  :( Games like:

N64 - Conker's Bad Fur Day (Boxed), Mario Party, MK64, SM64, Airboarder 64 (pretty rare), Zelda etc
SNES - Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Mario All Stars also one including Mario World), Donkey Kong games etc
A lot of Gamecube Nintendo games. And so much more

^ some of these games sell for £20+ now so money builds up pretty nicely.

PC is gonna cost not too much about £500-£900. See, I don't know much about computers but FX 8350 + R9 290 seems fine cause I need the processor for video editing but then again the 8320 overclocked would just be as good for my purposes and get a R7 260x XD.

I bought Xenoblade Chronicles Special Edition for £69 with shipping brand new just last Christmas. It was a good deal considering the standard has gone up to £69.99 new. Only 2 months ago the game was £39.99 and has jumped up in £30 in that short time, crazy.

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 04:00:43 am »
FYI: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5314.0.html

Also you might want to ask that this thread be moved to the Marketplace section.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 10:51:13 am »
If your computer is going to be built for video editing then get a intel cpu rather than an amd. Intel is far superior in that sense and with hyperthreading even better.

So the xenoblade is not for sale or are you considering?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)