Author Topic: A Copy Of Sent PM's Not Being Found In Sent Items  (Read 1010 times)

A Copy Of Sent PM's Not Being Found In Sent Items
« on: August 08, 2018, 05:52:48 pm »
I noticed for a while now that when I send out a PM even for an admin or moderator I don't have access to view my sent messages. As far as I know I can still receive and send messages to anyone who don't have me blocked logically. But the message currently does not show up inside my sent messages box or what it is called. Maybe this is a feature to stop people from sending another person the same message? Not sure at this point but I can understand sort of why this is happening. If it is some kind of feature or setup the admin has for a reason
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 05:54:51 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

desocietas

Re: A Copy Of Sent PM's Not Being Found In Sent Items
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 06:47:57 pm »
Hm, that does sound odd. When you go to send someone a message, the checkbox for "Save a copy in my outbox" is checked, right?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 07:12:03 pm »
Hm, that does sound odd. When you go to send someone a message, the checkbox for "Save a copy in my outbox" is checked, right?

I didn't see that checkbox before I sent the messages so that could be the issue
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:24:32 am »
I definately have learned to use that checkbox because I used to send a PM and wouldn't get a reply for a while, then if the person didn't use the quote to reply, I had no idea what they were talking about.  :-[