Author Topic: How important are video games to you on a scale of 1-10? (Gamer scale)  (Read 3061 times)

Re: How important are video games to you on a scale of 1-10? (Gamer scale)
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 05:14:22 pm »

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 05:42:28 pm »
level 5, because of how gaming effects me today, I have the desire to play video games. but lately in the past year. I am too depressed to play. I've been feeling too sick,  for the last 2 years. But talking about them would be a 10-10
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:46:01 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 07:43:50 pm »
Little bit of 6-9 so I guess 7.5 but I hate gamestop

stealthrush

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2018, 07:58:50 pm »
8 out of 10 sounds like me.

azure

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2018, 09:16:38 pm »
Somewhere around 7.5-8 probably.

aliensstudios

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 10:41:29 pm »
At this exact moment in time I'm probably a 4, but over the past two years I've fluctuated from like a 3 to an 8. It just depends on how everything else in my life is going. For me, taking a two month break each year from collecting keeps me interested in the hobby, at this exact moment I'm taking a little break. I always play intermittently, but sometimes I cut off from gaming news and updates to focus on other things.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

mark1982

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 02:54:27 am »
I would say a 7, mainly because I never camped out before for anything video game related. If I really wanted the game I would just pre-order as per usual, get a good nights sleep and collect the next day.

I did have a Zelda wallet in elementary school along with a Donkey Kong lunch box, but not anymore.. heh.

I do spend a lot of time, playing, researching, looking for deals and such, plus I do enjoy the whole nostalgic factor of retro games. I do love games, however not until they consume me or neglect other important things in my life.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:10:44 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

dreama1

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 09:58:18 am »
Is this a trap to ban anyone who puts 1?

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 12:38:44 am »
As an adult, I would say I am a 6. When I was an adolescent and teenager, I would say I was an 8.

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 01:49:43 am »
7-9 range to be honest as I cant put myself in one specific since there are parts in each individual one that I can categorize myself in but others not. I will say back when I deleted my old account on this site and went away for a bit, I was in the 4 range.

ferraroso

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 09:40:46 am »
I believe I'm a mix of #5 and #9 since, at the same time that I rarely play any videogames and that there are only a few series that I REALLY like (namely, Metal Gear, The King of Fighters and Ace Combat), game collecting is my main hobby and I own an extensive collection with dozens of installed consoles that occupies an entire room of my house.
I feel I'm kind of a contradictory person...

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2018, 08:34:13 am »
Back in my gaming heyday, I’d probably be an 8. I used to spend hours playing and bought new games all the time.

Now...probably a 6.5. I play when I get the chance, but it’s hard to find the time between work and kids. I don’t have the money to buy many games anymore, and I still don’t have a current-gen console. However, I do still have all my old consoles and I’m working on setting up a retro-gaming nook.

pzeke

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2019, 10:10:46 am »
I dunno, depends on my mood. There are times where I’m a simple 4, and others an 8. Overall, though, video games have always been a part of my life, and whether I want to play one or not, my room is filled with them always waiting for me for whenever I’m in the mood for them.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

doafan

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 12:47:10 pm »
I guess am between 6 - 7 cause can't live without them and can't live only for them, don't get the wrong idea, there is not a single day that I don't carry my 2DS with me, really love to play everyday but with a family, a job and all the resposabilities that I currently have can't be all day playing neither purchasing all the games that I want but I don't really need, in fact have been selling some of the games that have at my collection (games that I don't play and that there was only purchased because a friend or a cousin told me that it was a must have) just to get some new games for me and my daughter, games that actually we are playing/enjoying  lot, don't see my life without a videogame, in fact I really hope that when I become old can be like this lady... https://www.destructoid.com/beloved-grandma-shares-her-animal-crossing-town-after-logging-3-580-hours-538928.phtml

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy