Author Topic: Your collection since 2010, and what you want your collection to be in 2029  (Read 3467 times)

I always get very contemplative around new years, and with this being the last night in this decade I feel that way even more so. I've thought a lot about my experience as a collector since collecting video games was by far my main hobby this last decade. I technically began collecting in 2008, but it was in 2010 that my collecting went from very sporadic ebay purchasing to bringing home 40+ games each time I went to the flea market every weekend. It got me thinking about what people's experience has been like as a collector this decade? I also thought it's be interesting to hear where you'd like to see yourself as a collector at the end of the decade we're about to start, the 2020s?

As I said in the main thread post, 2010 is when my status as a collector went into overdrive and at one time I was accumulating about 500 games a year in my collection. As many of us know being a video game collector during the first half of this decade was a fairly cheap, easy, and rewarding hobby; you could literally go into any random thrift store or pawn shop in 2012 and find rare/valuable games for a couple bucks each. This was absolutely my experience and from 2010 until probably 2016 I lived for the hunt.

It was around 2013 that I really started noticing a huge surge in popularity in retro gaming and game collecting. At the time there was a large used media store where I used to score the majority of my deals, and it felt like it went from being a goldmine I scored at constantly to being a place where I was literally racing hundreds of other collectors, resellers, and even the employees that worked there for games. This pretty much became the case more and more from that time period. So more and more of my games started coming from ebay and game stores, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing since this allowed me to pick up rarer and more expensive titles that had eluded me in the wild for years. Sadly, by 2017 I feel like game hunting in my area had pretty much dried up. Sure, there was still the odd score here or there, but all my main channels for finding games on the cheap had pretty much dried up.

Around this time however, I found myself with nearly every retro game I'd ever wanted. Also by the time I had become a much more focused collector, picking up games only for consoles I really cared about. This essentially meant I ditched most of my NES, Sega CD, and Gameboy stuff since I didn't have the attachment to it I did for consoles like the Dreamcast, PS2, or N64. Some of that was a willful acceptance, but a lot of it was forced downsizing as I found myself in financial jams a few times as a result of large unexpected expenses at various times over the decade. The biggest one was my girlfriend, now fiancee, and I needed to get out wisdom teeth removed within 5 months of each other. Even with insurance that ended up costing a total of $4000 between the two of us. I probably sold 10% of my collection during this period, leting go many titles I'd preferred to have kept. However, it made me realize that letting go of games was a lot worse than not having them anymore; essentially once I sold the game and it was gone, I didn't care as much as I'd imagined.

Following this great purge I tried replacing many of the titles I'd sold off, as well as a bunch of new titles I still wanted, but sadly the realization that I didn't care of a lot of my games were sold or not greatly diminished the importance of being a collector. I fought this feeling for the better part of two years, until this summer while rearranging my collection I realized that I no longer knew why I had so many video games; I got into collecting to rebuy titles I had growing up or titles I wish I had, but that then turned into getting rare, obscure titles; and then into titles that looked like they might be cool, but otherwise I didn't know if I'd ever play. The result was a collection of games, a quarter of which I didn't care that much about and likely would never play. Realizing this was difficult to admit to myself, but it wad been the elephant in the room for too long.

This brings me to where I am as a collector right now. I've made a point, even before this realization that I have a massive collection to play, and if there are games I'll never play or play and realize they aren't that great, they don't belong. This trend towards downsizing has been good for me in a variety of ways, but i has also left me wondering where I see my collection in the future. At one time I imagined having a large bedroom or basement filled from wall to wall with games on shelves. I wanted to be one of those mega collectors like The Flea, and while I still think collections like that are amazing, I would no longer be satisfied in having that many games I'd never play or even think about playing. In a funny way VGcollect was responsible for fueling my collectorism during the middle of this decade, but due to many others finding themselves in my situation and also things like the 52-games challenge, this site now fuels my desire to play my games and to experience what they're actually like. It's now significantly more important for me to play and experience the games in my collection more than simply owning them and having them on display.

So finally, where do I see my collection in 2029?

While I am definitely way more of a gamer than a collector now, I think that I'll still have a very large collection by then, probably even bigger than it currently is at the moment. The reason for this is there are still a ton of games from this gen that have and have not been released that I'd love to own and play someday, as well as a whole new generation of games that is on the horizon.

In terms of retro collecting I am nearly 100% done collecting older games I don't already own. However, one thing I've been casually working on is getting boxes and manuals for my loose cartridge based games. I really want to have these games as complete as possible not only for the sake of collectability, but because I want the full experience of having these games including the box art and manuals that someone would flip through when these games first came out. It's definitely more of a nostalgia thing for me. In regards to consoles like the TG16, 3DO, Neo Geo, and other consoles I never got into collecting for, I likely will never do this since I have no nostalgia for them, they've become prohibitively expensive to collect for, and I simply have too many other games to enjoy that I'd likely find more enjoyable. So in all my retro collection will likely stay the same over the next 10-years despite the box upgrades I plan on getting for most of them. If anything, I can see my retro game collection being a lot smaller in a decade from now, and that's okay with me.

One final thing I sincerely hope I've jumped into by 2029 is being able to buy and own arcade cabs and pinball machines. I've always loved arcade and pinball machines, but given their size and cost, owning even one has been absolutely out of the question for me as someone who has been forced to rent this entire last decade. I plan on working my ass off harder then I ever have to be able to buy a home in the next 10-years and I can't think of a more appropriate way to celebrate home ownership than filling it with arcade machines and pinball machines of my childhood. I'd love to have a basement with a House of the Dead cabinet sitting right next to a White Water pinball machine. Obviously, this part of my collection will be very dependent on my future income and my ability to finally afford a house, but if I can accomplish this you can be certain I will finally own one of these glorious machines.

Before I end this very, very long post, I want to also say that this next decade I'll likely be assuming a different primary hobby instead of gaming and certainly collecting. That's not to say I'm going to abandon either (especially after writing all that lol), but I yearn to get back into other interests of mine that have been sorely neglected or pushed aside for the last 10-years of my life. For one I used to be an avid cyclist and only wanted to ride by bike as long and as far as I could over 10-years ago. I also was a huge hockey nut around 15+ years ago which I'd like to try and get back into. I'd also like to try and discover new interests as well, maybe travel or something. In many, many ways I want my life to look way different then it did the last decade, but one area I don't want to change, nor could I ever change, is how much I love video games and how important they've been to me my whole life. They will certainly be important to me in the coming decade and until I die someday, that I am certain of.

the longest game series I kept in my collection before 2015 was my golf game collection on the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1.

As for the future I don't know I could be dead (like anyone else) by 2029. but I'd imagine smaller collection or possibly having no video games, if I am still alive by then. why? the reason is I don't know what the future holds I don't know how my finances are going to be in the future. I could be comfortable? or flat out broke, I am hoping I will still have enough money in the future but if I don't. I the only thing I might own is whatever fits inside of a single dresser but I hope that never happens to me.

I can imagine disc rot making  working physical discs vary hard to find and expensive.

I want to have a larger video game collection but CD's also get a hold of my purchase

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

maximo310

I pretty much had no collection ( besides a few gamecube games & wii games) at the beginning of the decade, but I started getting interested in picking stuff up in 2013, & was pretty active in collecting from 2014-2017. Since then, prices have jumped & local stock has dwindled which has made me cut back.

Im hoping that by 2029, some of my wish list stuff drops to reasonable prices to own physically. If it doesn't ( & for items I don't have physical space for) I'll be building up a NAS in the near future for all of my sorted media as well as PC games, emulators, roms & hopefully FPGA implementations/cores to make it easier to stream what I want from one place along with that closer experience to the actual system.

I'd love to find some sort of proof of where my collection was back in 2010.  I had very little.  I think just whatever childhood games I had for SNES/N64/PS2/360.  By that point I might've owned a PS3 and an NES, but not many games.  I'd guess I didn't even own 50 games, 100 tops.

I don't remember when I really started collecting.  I know I would hit thrift stores at some point after 2009 and before 2013, but I didn't really start collecting until late 2012 - early 2013 when I started working and earning money.

The earliest pictures I have found in recent times were from 2014.

Back then that was maybe a couple hundred games, and honestly around the time I joined VGCollect.

By 2029, I don't know.  I don't expect any of my retro system collections to grow too much larger, I've got so many games and I've decided to not go the way of theflea (With the money he must drop, I don't know how he does it, he's probably a DINK).  I'm even pretty happy where my PS3/360 stuff is right now.  I'm also fairly happy with where my PS4/X1 collection is too, but it's still got life left and the prices will only drop.  So with PS4 and X1 heading out the door now, and by 2029 PS5 and XSX should be out or heading out the door those will be pretty big collections for me.  Switch will probably continue to grow for me and whatever succeeds the Switch will be sizable too I'm sure.  I'm just hoping I won't be at 10,000 games by 2029.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group.

Gaming and Playstation have long been a passion of mine. I've gone from been hardcore and super competitive to getting busy with life and trying to maintain a moderate amount of playtime without becoming completely preoccupied with work and adulting.

Over the years, I had a relatively small "curated" collection that I built up of my favorite games and moved many times. I brought my collection to Ottawa University and even started a videogame club, the first of its kind, which I ran out of my dorm.

After graduating in 2007 I made the shift into social and personal support/counselling work from a previous career in construction and self-employment. I bought a house in 2008 and got married in 2010. I did not collect anything seriously until 7 years later when I paid off my student loan in 2014. In the 5 years since, I have got back into collecting pretty heavily.

I've done a lot of research as I reached several milestones and decided to make space for some full sets. I have seen local sources dry up and prices online skyrocket. It has become a costly and time consuming endeavor to go for full sets now that so many years have passed and playstation is in the retro category and many things are hard to find complete and in good condition. Sometimes it feels like such a grind, I have to ensure I never compromise other priorities, or simply become a hoarder.

I have reached a point where networking has been necessary, essential and mutual. My love for Playstation has led me to acquire a website and enter plans to host a collecting site tied to youtube, to share information and the highs and lows of the hobby. i'd like to share my experiences with the community, as i'm far beyond ever having time to fully play or appreciate what I have, but there are always stories to share.

Anyhow, all to say, some life goals have been met, education, love, career, marriage, house, dogs, and finally, a boy. My son is being raised in a gaming environment and is spoiled for choice. Trying to find balance in it all (rationalize what seems excessive and set limits), pass on the right types of family values (when others see the time, money and energy that goes into "things"), while striving for full sets and aiming to acquire difficult pieces, sometimes places a lot of responsibility and pressure on me. Even though the essential goals are met, i'm not free of criticism or constantly having to re-evaluate the point of it all. Well if there is one thing to remind myself heading into the new year, it is not to squander what I have and do everything in moderation, never at the expense of other experiences that are valuable for relationships, and for a kid to grow up with a variety of opportunities and personal growth and development opportunities.

I'll share some of my pickups in another post. 2019 was by far the biggest for me.
PSX LEGACY

A Physical Chronicle of games for posterity.

Above, Prior to 2010, everything could fit on one shelf. Nowadays...

PS1

PS1 Variants (Jewel Variants of Longbox titles/Fighters' Edge)

PS2

PS2 Collector's Editions (Games are not displayed due to area being roughed in for measurements and everything having to move back again)

PS3

[size=78%]PS3 Collectors Editions, Gaming & Display Area[/size]

PS4 Area is under construction but I do have an Area for the Collectors Edition and VR titles being setup...

PSX LEGACY

tripredacus

It is hard for me to find what exactly I had in 2010. I did find I had re-acquired a Dreamcast and had 3 games for it. For some strange reason, the only game I still had from the first time around of owning a Dreamcast was Elemental Gimmick Gear. I also had a PS3 then so likely had a half dozen games. The Genesis collection was quite small in comparison today and I'd say I probably had over 100 PS2 games and most of the PC games I still have today. Back then I was getting back into Saturn and 2010 was the year I registered on the SS:UK forum. It appears I only had 10 Saturn games... which I think is wrong because I had found my other games later like Fighting Vipers and NHL 97, which I know I did not re-buy.

After doing some looking, this was back when I had just 1 shelf for video games. This picture from 2013 is just my Sega items:

As for where I would like to go in the next 10 years. I think that I want to expand into other Sega consoles beside the Genesis, particularly the Japanese Saturn which I have already started along. This would also involve me learning to read Japanese. I think that also I will eventually put the Genesis variations into storage. Even the shelves I built to house the Genesis collection is going to run out of room soon.

I will think about getting rid of a lot of the stuff that I don't use anymore. Like the Nintendo or Playstation games, and get better organized on PC games and software, which is also a project I had already started working on.

This was my first attempt at collection in 2008/2009.

I only collected for the Sega Saturn when I first began. With the exception of a few of these games, all were purchased off ebay off a part time retail salary, but still prices were way, way better then they are today. Sadly I sold all this in 2009 to help fund a summer semester of school that my financial aid didn't cover completely. In 2010 I moved into an apartment with my girlfriend and from there my collection blew up, minus these games obviously.

I used to have pics of my collection in late 2010/early 2011, but I can't seem to find. I do have a collection pics from late 2012 that I might post later, but at that point I had around 1000 games.

sworddude

I started to actually collect mid 2013

i did only buy a few games that I played in the past mainly on emulators or pirated ds carts you name it before I started to collect seriously. around 2011 they where however pretty cheap under 20$ mostly 5$ each. wanted to own some games That I played with friends or pirated back in the day.

only had a pretty small shelf in the beginning nowadays though no comparison like many others in here.

the cib medabots rpg games for gba for example dragonball advanced advance wars dual strike ds. Ff tactics when i tried to find some other games of the past prices where however for some reason pretty high. and there was a big difference in price market value 60$ and higher and people who just wanted to get rid of stuff. fire emblem definitely made me look at a different perspective them gba and cube games at the time wich had high value and where sought after. it was fairly easy to do aswell so I started going that route. along the way you discover new titles wich are fun aswell.

I don't think my collection will grow that much in 2029 maybe the collection will be 3K titles total maybe just a couple hundred more i don't know i've got pretty much everything that i wanted and for japanese stuff i have my everdrive carts for consoles, or do pc emulation far to pricy, extra import costs tons of effort needed most games are more fun with fan translations anyway. not going to focus on modern systems except for the titles that i really want to play and most stuff I'll see a plenty since others have it i don't feel the need to own most modern stuff.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:19:53 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

necrosexual

in 2009 i hit 100 games and sold the majority of them because choice paralysis was messing with my anxiety. so the bulk of my collection is from the past decade... i'd say of 430 physical titles, nearly 400 of them are all from the past decade. all my digital games are from the past decade. i don't retro collect much, so the bulk of those games are PS3, PS4, vita and 3DS, with PS3 having the most. i got it in 2011. i would like to break 500 games on physical media eventually... the majority of those 70 will be switch and PS4. my PS3 and vita collections are almost finished, there aren't many more games on them i care for than what i have already.

this comes from a few realisations i've had recently: i hit my original goal of a variety of games to suit any taste in games i have on a whim. and while i stopped playing games a lot last decade (can't remember anything really from 2012-2015 except dragon's dogma, sly 1 and vanquish, and don't recall much from 2016 until final fantasy XV), i have been playing a lot more since 2017... and i've changed since i was a teenager with 100 or less games. i want to replay games i beat, even tho i've become quite the grinder and completionist and often have seen everything and was way overpowered doing it on the first go-round. i beat final fantasy X for the first time a few hours ago and already have the itch to start a new file because i missed a lot of optional content... and i really wanna exploit the tonberry AP trick. i platinum trophied atelier sophie and saw everything in the game... still kinda want to restart it sometimes tho... i spent so many hours in the alchemy puzzle screen i'm surprised the screen doesn't have burn-in. and so it's kind of a guilty feeling now because if i were to restart, well, i have all these untouched games and i'm replaying a game i platinum trophied when...? july 2019...? and i'm replaying pokemon soul silver for the how many-eth time now instead of playing one of the 300+ games i've never even installed to hard drive?

i almost sold my PS4 and all its games last year just to not have to decide what console to play... i didn't, fortunately, but it was only because of considering it that i decided to dedicate more time to playing games than considering what games to buy later. it also helps i got a playstation classic, so i can emulate retro games there... i don't want to be sucked into that expensive trap, as impressive as those collections are. (not judging anyone on this site, it's expensive to my bad income vs my enjoyment and it's a trap because if i started collecting mega drive or SNES games, it's not because i enjoy the consoles but because of a perceived 'social prestige', basically, i'd buy them just to show off and impress others, and that's ridiculous. nostalgia culture and all. i grew up with super mario rpg at home and earthbound at my cousin's, but my heart is with the PS2)

another realisation is that i'm considering a career change to hauling freight, which will limit my time but not my money. i can take the console and portable monitor i already have with me and a CD case of games... i either start considering slowing down now, or i will spend money across the country on games i can't play on systems that don't output HDMI or i don't have the console for with me, that get put in a collection i see once a month or less and maybe get rotated into the CD case i take with me for the hours i'm parked. i think i would regret doing that.

so i guess that's what i hope for this decade: i've started a list of last year and this year's completed games in a notebook already, and i want to keep it up from now on, so i think this decade, i'll hit 500 between the remaining lives of PS4 and switch and the titles to round off vita and PS3, then i'll probably stop collecting games. that doesn't mean i won't get PS5 and the next nintendo console, but it may not be for the purposes of collecting a library of games rather than a specific game like hyperdimension neptunia or animal crossing. basically, i want to focus my collecting mentality away from collecting new games towards 'collecting' beat game saves... and the experiences that come with them. :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:46:08 pm by necrosexual »

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

turf

PRO Supporter

Boy how things have changed in the last 10 years.
In 2010, I was a strictly NES “collector”, but I played a ton of Xbox360 games. Today, I’m coming off the collecting addiction, and just buying interesting stuff.
In between the two was a maniac that amassed a huge collection of games ranging from the 70’s to current.  One thing I’m extremely grateful for is the people I’ve met and the friends I’ve made through this hobby.

I’ve ridden the wave and lived to tell the tale.  Life is good.

I’ve ridden the wave and lived to tell the tale.  Life is good.

I definitely agree with this. I didn't get into collecting as early as some, but for about 3-years it was insanely good. Those were my favorite years to be a collector, but around 2013 is started to go downhill. It remained fun for a time after, but it was from 2010-2013 that was the most memorable for me.

pzeke

Hi everyone, I'm new to the group.

Gaming and Playstation have long been a passion of mine. I've gone from been hardcore and super competitive to getting busy with life and trying to maintain a moderate amount of playtime without becoming completely preoccupied with work and adulting.

[...]

With the exception of a wife, kid, and dogs, I relate with your post; I love video games and PlayStation, too, and try to accommodate my time accordingly to game and stuff...although I admit lately I've been quite an accomplished procrastinator. But I'm sure everyone has been so at some point in their life. I've always been a gamer, and although there was a brief moment where gaming ceased to be a part of my life, I would still fall back to it be it through a friend, a magazine ad, TV, you name it – destiny kept pulling me in. This period was essentially during my transition to college, as most of my "gaming buddies" were from school, and coming in to a new, unexplored territory felt strange, disconnecting me from the hobby. By that I don't mean I got rid of everything, as by this time I already had a respectable collection, but I just pretty much ignored it. Thankfully this phase didn't last long, as one day while at college I was in the cafeteria, which also had a lounge area where a group of people were playing Robotech: Battlecry. I remember standing next to one of them and seeing them play the game, liking what I saw because I knew about Robotech as a kid, especially through the comics/manga. I honestly don't recall which stage it was exactly, but it was a space-based level where they kept losing, and I remember one of them looking my way and telling me, "wanna give it a shot?" At the time I had never played the game, much less known of its existence, but somehow I nailed every beat of the stage without fail. I beat the stage in my first try, and they were in shock telling me that I must have played or owned the game, and I was like, "no, man". It was a nice moment in my life, truth be told; it kind of felt like a calling, as exaggerated as it may sound. After that day I started to pay more attention to the hobby, but it wasn't until I made friends with someone else who liked video games as much as I used to who reminded me of one of my friends back in school, so we pretty much clicked and would hang out a lot together and just play or speak about video games. While at college I dipped my toes in eBay waters, and aside from doubling down on comicbooks, I also started amassing video games left and right; I used to own an SNES that I sold, so I bought one back, followed by getting some games for it. I then shifted to PS1 and PS2 games and ended up amassing such a collection that I had nowhere to properly display it, which brings me to the first image of your collection that you posted...

Above, Prior to 2010, everything could fit on one shelf. Nowadays...

That image more or less is a good representation of how my collection looked way back in the day during the end of my high school year and the commencement of college. My collection in 2010 was respectable; I had around 100+ PS2 games, nearing 100 for PS1, 50+ for Wii and NDS, 20+ for N64, and the Game Boy stuff, and nearing 30 SNES games (I stopped collecting for the console once prices starting raising). Although the years before were good, overall for me I would say 2013-2015 were very bountiful years in regards to the way my collection grew; I found deal after deal and managed to basically buy something new almost daily to the point I had to box everything in USPS priority boxes, stacking them on top of each other literally reaching the ceiling—video games weren't my only hobby, so my room was a mess to say the least. During this period I pretty much tripled the amount of PS1 and PS2 games I had, and essentially made a three-digit PS3 collection in less than a year; I got a GameCube and all the games I wanted for it, as well as a 3DS with some good games; I also doubled my Wii and NDS game collections. Truly great, memorable years. My room stayed in disarray, however for a couple of years more until I finally got shelves from K-Mart and organized everything, and sold whatever duplicates I had, as well as other knick-knacks. I like the way my room looks now, but I have kind of slipped again and, although not to the extent it once was, it's somewhat disheveled. Thus my previous comment of me becoming an accomplished procrastinator, as I keep saying I'm going to take some time to fix, clean, and make the room look better, but I keep putting it off, every single day. Mind you, it's not a pigsty, it's presentable enough to bring in a lady, but it can look better is what I'm trying to say.

All in all, playing games comes first, being a collector second, but I reckon that hardly means anything when you have more than 1000+ games and pretty much have taken a sabbatical from playing them. I still see myself expanding my collection in the following years, but not to the degree I did in the last decade – if anything, I will try to sit down and play what's currently on my shelves. I currently had a very negative experience with the PS4 I got during Black Friday, so I'm more or less disinterested in getting any new console. Granted, I'm still bitter, so "never say never" as they say, but we'll see what this new decode holds for me. I can't deny, though, that the Switch still tickles my fancy. But again, we'll see...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:23:31 am by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Just to respond to some of the feelings elicited by these posts, collecting and gaming should go hand-in-hand, collecting just to have things simply takes the joy out of it, or leaves you feeling empty or wasteful. For me, every game has a story, or a feeling, or historical significance. I am attached to much of it for sentimental reasons, however, I won't let it rule my life, or take away from other things I enjoy, or that are a part of who I am.

Because of the time and energy this hobby can take, I find myself making time for gaming or collecting often at the expense of sleep, so it doesn't take time away from other things. This gets difficult as you get older, or work crazy hours, crazy jobs, on-call, etc. It can be quite hard to regulate your routines, but I realize collecting has become as habitual of a routine, as anything. I'm like a robot sometimes. Anyhow, it might not be for everyone. In my field of work people are very prone to burnout and injury. Sometimes I just want to relax, and gaming should provide that, but collecting can take away from it.

My games room reno. has been going on for 3-4 years, juggling it with many other demands. It seems like a pipedream or some sort of midlife quest to complete my mancave on a timeline, while I am still young and energetic enough to enjoy it. Is it vanity, or manifest destiny? Having these goals does push me, but sometimes I truly wonder if the time and effort is worth it. Hopefully after the time I put it, the effort is realized by sharing my passion with friends and family, on the site I'm putting together and eventually, through youtube or social media.

I haven't given up on my other hobbies but I have definitely scaled back on the "me time" and self-improvement parts of life, especially since having kids and some days it just feels like a slow decline. I'm aging but I don't want to age out of this hobby. I alluded to this in my previous post. Anyhow, stay true to yourselves and play what you love with your loved ones.

My goals for the next decade are to scale back on buying games (while steadily moving toward full sets), get back into competitive sports and competitive gaming, to eat well, and to exercise (run, workout, stretch) regularly.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 09:44:59 pm by psxlegacy »
PSX LEGACY