Author Topic: Who do you think killed Kennedy?  (Read 1624 times)

Who do you think killed Kennedy?
« on: April 19, 2020, 08:18:09 pm »
Hello everyone! :)

Do you believe the official FBI testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and was the sole perpetrator of the largest scale and most recognizable conspiracy of all time?

In November, I went to the sixth floor museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas, which is the exact location of the gunman fire that supposedly came from the school book suppository building.  After standing at the exact vantage point, I believe that two hits one fatal. Three shots landing near or around the target from that distance on a moving vehicle is literally impossible.  The angle isn't right. Video clearly shows front to back.   All grassy knowl evidence was destroyed by secret service informants.   

The assassination of John F. Kennedy was an inside job perpetrated by Lyndon B Johnson to gain a position of power to perpetrate the Vietnam War for greed. All evidence points to multiple gunmen.

Re: Who do you think killed Kennedy?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 08:19:17 pm »
Hello everyone! :)

Do you believe the official FBI testimony that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and was the sole perpetrator of the largest scale and most recognizable conspiracy of all time?

In November, I went to the sixth floor museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas, which is the exact location of the gunman fire that supposedly came from the school book suppository building.  After standing at the exact vantage point, I believe that two hits one fatal. Three shots landing near or around the target from that distance on a moving vehicle is literally impossible.  The angle isn't right. Video clearly shows front to back.   All grassy knowl evidence was destroyed by secret service informants.   

The assassination of John F. Kennedy was an inside job perpetrated by Lyndon B Johnson to gain a position of power to perpetrate the Vietnam War for greed. All evidence points to multiple gunmen.

What about rudy king?

stealthrush

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 09:29:26 pm »
The assassination of President John F. Kennedy was planned by the Bilderberg group for a Freemason Agent to assassinate Kennedy. This operation was code named The Big Event. They realized Kennedy was planned to drive through Dallas, Texas on Friday, November 22 1963. With this, they planned an assassination and the United States Government helped plotting. On November 22 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by an unknown Freemason Agent. The official comminsion concludes Lee Harvey Oswald did it all alone. However this is not possible. Lee Harvey Oswald had no training in weapons and hit perfectly. The driver was also a Freemason who drove the president at the assassination zone. link

The Jesuits, Kabbalah, Knights Templar, Vatican (Popes), Freemason = Illuminati.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 10:04:48 pm »
I think you’re right tbh. Your theory makes too much sense. I mean I would have defaulted to the Illuminati or something. 

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 08:30:09 am »
it was mario

telly

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 09:45:34 am »
Osmund Saddler killed Mr. Kennedy
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 10:47:39 am »
You know, I’m not to conspiracy-ish, but it’s all a bit fishy.

On the other hand, people say Oswald didn’t have weapons training. I don’t either, and I could have hit a target from there. I’m comfortable with a rifle. I used to deer hunt quite a bit, but I’ve never had “weapons training”. It isn’t a crazy hard shot. I’d be willing to bet, I could teach any of you to make a shot from 100 yards with a rifle on a rest, and I could do it in an afternoon.

I visited that area last year. There was all kinds of guys down there preaching and holding court telling how they had figured out the conspiracy. If you listened, they could convince you. They made sense. 

seffboi12

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 11:53:25 am »
It was John Wilkes Booth. Killing just one president wasn't enough for him.
what

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 01:55:17 pm »
It was Kennedy himself- brought back from an alternate timeline becuase some idiots from the future messed up Oswald's shot, but his survival tore the country apart when his various indiscretions were exposed & he was arrested. Plus, it drives the conspiracy nuts crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6naJ08Tskk

pzeke

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 01:32:49 pm »
President's bullet-ridden body in the street
Ride, Johnny ride
Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
Ride, Johnny ride

Johnny's wife is floundering
Johnny's wife is scared
Run, Jackie run

Texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
Texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
Texas is the reason that the president's dead

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!