Author Topic: What Are Some Of The Partial Or Full Series Of Games Do You Have? Disscussion  (Read 1131 times)

As a collector what (partial or Full series) do you have in your collection? You can name as few as 2 games within a series, and the same one game on the same one console should not count
I'll Go And list mine

13 Of the "Call Of Duty" Games                       5 "Mortal Kombat Games"                       3 "Quake"

10 EA Sports "FIFA"Games                              3 "Midway Arcade Treasures"                  2 "Rad Racer"

4 "007 Titles"                                                 15 "Megaman Games"                               4 "Real Sports Titles"

5 of the "Battlefield games"                             8 "Medal Of Honer Games"                       4 "Socom Navy Seals"

3 of the "Colin MCray Rally"                            9 "Madden American Football Games"        8 "Sonic The Hedgehog"

4 of the "Cool Boarders" Series                       3 "Lord Of The Rings"                               4 "Special Ops Series"

3 Duke Nukem Games listed.                      3 "Legend Of Zelda"                                     4 "Spyro The Dragon"

4 "Final Fantasy" Games                              8 "Halo" Series Games                                7 "Star Wars Games

3 "Ford Racing"                                         6 "EA Sports NASCAR"                                 3 "Streets Of Rage"

4 "Golden Axe" Games                                 6 "EA Sports NBA Live games"                 4 "Mario Games"

4 Gran Turismo Series                                  3 "EA Sports NCAA Football"                    8 "Test Drive Games"

7 Gran Theft Auto Games                              3 "NFL Quarterback Club"                       4 "Tom Clancy Games"

20 "EA Sports NHL Games"                           28 "EA Sports Golf Games                    3 "Lora Croft Tomb Raider"

3 "Outlaw Golf"                                            2 "Project Gotham Racing                    4 " Tony Hawk Pro Skater

5 "Top Gear Games                                      3 "Unreal Tournament Games"             4 "WCW Wrestling Games"

11 "WWF/WWE Wresting Games"

I just spaced out the lines with the space bar to prevent a vary long post
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:22:22 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

tripredacus

Listed vs games? Games vs expansions? I didn't go through everything and didn't even look at Sega series. It seems, by far, that for stand-alone games and stand-alone+expansions+dupes that king is the Sims series. Where I have 20 games, with an additional 41 expansions or "listings" aka variations.
If we are to talk about just entries, that probably is going to be some sports series. After looking at just PC, PS1-3 I have 39 releases of the EA Sports NHL series. I didn't even look at other sports series.

For things that matter, aka things I actually collect and play, the numbers are a bit lower.

13 for Quake
17 for Star Wars
11 for Ultima

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

I’m not going to get into every single series I own, but here’s some of the ones I have the most games for (including compilations)

Mega Man - 24
Castlevania - 20
Final Fantasy - 15
WWF/E - 27
Tekken - 8
TMNT - 9
Metroid - 8
Zelda - 8 (Would be 9 if I could find my Link’s Awakening cart)
Metal Gear - 9
Tomb Raider - 7
Star Wars - 12
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 12:26:01 am by undertakerprime »

wartoy

PRO Supporter

If I was to try this my head would probably explode.

turf

PRO Supporter

I have a shit-ton of Mario games.

I think I have most of the Soul Calibur games. I made an effort a few years ago to get all the console variants so I could have all the characters.

megasilverx1

The thought of counting the amount of games in series that I'm a fan of hurts, but I'm pretty sure the I have a lot of games from the Mario, Mega Man, Dragon Quest, Pokemon, and Sonic series.

So I am guessing I can count multiple ports (So PS3 & 360 versions of the same title?)
Final Fantasy - 52
Sonic - 28
Resident Evil - 25
Metal Gear Solid - 23
Crash Bandicoot - 16
Tekken - 16
Silent Hill - 14
Star Wars - 14
GTA - 11
Harry Potter - 10
Yakuza - 10

Surprised to see how many Sonic games I have :P

ferraroso

I just finished counting and I realized that I own 42 games of the King of Fighters franchise.
I didn't even know this series had so many games/ports, let alone that I had over 40 of them. It was a big surprise for me, but a got one as KoF has always been one of my favorite video game franchises (especially in the 90's).

pzeke

I'm too lazy at the moment to check, but I'm pretty sure that I have the most games for Mega Man, Mega Man X, and Pokémon.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!