Author Topic: Dubstep  (Read 1921 times)

kirbysuperstar

Dubstep
« on: May 05, 2012, 07:21:56 pm »
Jesus Christ. How can people listen to this ****? It's not music. It's aural cancer. My ****head family is blasting it throughout the house right now and it makes me want to die. I can't believe how god-awful this crap is.

darko

Re: Dubstep
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 07:32:42 pm »
Ha. I'm waiting to be seated at a restaurant at the moment an listened to Skrillex in my car on the way here :)

soera

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 08:50:16 pm »
Jesus Christ. How can people listen to this ****? It's not music. It's aural cancer. My ****head family is blasting it throughout the house right now and it makes me want to die. I can't believe how god-awful this crap is.

QFFT (Quoted for fucking truth)

kirbysuperstar

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 09:56:38 pm »
Ha. I'm waiting to be seated at a restaurant at the moment an listened to Skrillex in my car on the way here :)

Hah, well no offense to you for liking it. This was more of an OH GOD THE PAIN reaction.

Immediately afterwards they started playing Eminem. guninmouth.jpg

darko

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 11:14:36 pm »
To be fair, Skrillex isn't really pure dubstep. Most of his latest CD is more like really bass driven techno dance music. I can't listen to the really hardcore dubstep stuff. I kind of get it, but really don't like it.

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 03:09:49 pm »
I don't like dubstep, but I've noticed quite a bit of similarity between that and other kinds of music I listen to.

Like NES soundtracks.