Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 73359 times)

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 04, 2013, 07:15:07 am »
I've got an extra copy of Dragon Warrior for NES, just the cart, if anyone is actually looking for one.  I found it a few days ago in my trunk in the shed.  I've also got a few random items for TF2 that I gathered when I was giving the game a test try.  I doubt they are rare or anything, but anyone is welcome to them.

Sadly, my collect is still tiny so I don't really have a whole lot to offer to the thread.  :(
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:16:55 am by trinitis »

karyann

Re: Xenoblade artbook (Pay it forward).
« Reply #151 on: January 04, 2013, 10:24:44 am »
That Prussian Pickelhaube and the Manniversary Package sure are mighty tempting though, haha.

Alright so I'll just need your username and to know how to gift TF2 items, and they're yours! :P I'm still such a noob on steam haha. Been registered for 3 years, hardly ever play except on the holidays.  ::)

After a quick search it seems that we have to be friends then make a trade while we are both online. If it happens to be impossible to accept the trade if there aren't items on both sides, just give me anything worthless, otherwise it would kinda be lost :)

soera

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2013, 10:50:20 am »
I've got an extra copy of Dragon Warrior for NES, just the cart, if anyone is actually looking for one.

I am looking for another copy but I want to use it for a light switch cover. If no one takes you up on that, let me know. :) I have an SMB/DH one right now but DW is definitely preferred!

jcalder8

« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2013, 11:13:15 am »
I've got an extra copy of Dragon Warrior for NES, just the cart, if anyone is actually looking for one.

I am looking for another copy but I want to use it for a light switch cover. If no one takes you up on that, let me know. :) I have an SMB/DH one right now but DW is definitely preferred!
HOW COULD YOU  :'( :'( :'(

It would look pretty cool though  ;D

soera

« Reply #154 on: January 04, 2013, 02:12:54 pm »
Heh thats why I didnt just want to claim it. Cause its going to be ripped apart and holes cut into it. :)

jcalder8

« Reply #155 on: January 04, 2013, 03:03:34 pm »
Heh thats why I didnt just want to claim it. Cause its going to be ripped apart and holes cut into it. :)
You could always just print off a new label for DW and stick it over the other cartridge.

soera

« Reply #156 on: January 04, 2013, 03:30:02 pm »
Hey, thats not a bad idea ... maybe could have one custom designed to fit around the light switch holes. Im going to work on that. :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2013, 03:47:48 pm »
Hey, thats not a bad idea ... maybe could have one custom designed to fit around the light switch holes. Im going to work on that. :D

*DO* wanna' see pics :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2013, 12:14:39 am »
I now have 4 of them. I know a few people here wanted one ... So Im going to let 2 of them go. Let me know if you want one. Im not looking for profit or anything, just want to hook up a few people on here.
What do you have 4 of? :P I might be interested.

foxhack

« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2013, 12:15:54 am »
Xenoblade books. This thread began before you joined. :P

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2013, 12:18:37 am »
Oh man, the art books? I'm kind of interested in that case ;D

soera

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2013, 09:29:14 am »
Sadly you are late to the game. I started this thread a while back and those books got snatched up pretty quickly. Since then, the title has changed ...

desocietas

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2013, 02:21:53 pm »
I have a copy of "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" for Steam for anyone who *still* hasn't gotten this game yet.  :)

yoinked!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 03:12:03 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2013, 02:45:10 pm »
I have a copy of "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" for Steam for anyone who *still* hasn't gotten this game yet.  :)
I haven't!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2013, 03:11:41 pm »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas