Author Topic: RARE Bally Astrocade Professional Arcade Computer System + 12 GAME LOT SAVE $400  (Read 1921 times)

darko

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

It's a new song I'm writing. I don't have the music or a title nailed down yet, but I think it's pretty catchy.

Here's my inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/v/_eQQKVKjifQ
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:42:03 am by darko »

amauriel

A friend gave me one of these, and the 10 games I have for it, for free. He collects old computers and one of these was mixed in with a lot he had purchased. When I was off work after surgery he gave it to me as a get well soon gift. I bet he had no idea that it was worth that much.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

jobocan

That auction, including shipping, is actually 165$ cheaper than buying the one they have at a store near me. Still I'm not interested for now.

soera

Why, oh God why, did you link that song ? I actually (regretingly) clicked on it. Pain ... misery ... ears bleeding ... head twitching.

darko

Why, oh God why, did you link that song ? I actually (regretingly) clicked on it. Pain ... misery ... ears bleeding ... head twitching.

It's quite amazing isn't it?

On a side note, that does appear to be a decent deal if you're into the pre-NES era.

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!
htimreimer needs a blog!

It's a new song I'm writing. I don't have the music or a title nailed down yet, but I think it's pretty catchy.

Here's my inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/v/_eQQKVKjifQ

I'm cracking up right now!
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

jobocan

On a side note, that does appear to be a decent deal if you're into the pre-NES era.

Not anymore. He just raised his price, and apparently, instead of saving 400$ like before, now you save 500$! Logic!

darko

Not anymore. He just raised his price, and apparently, instead of saving 400$ like before, now you save 500$! Logic!

Inflation is a hell of a thing.