Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1536290 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11295 on: June 08, 2016, 08:41:38 am »
FINALLY.

I just got the Sword Art Online: Lost Song platinum trophy!

Now I'll put the game back in its box and not touch it again. (Partly because I have other games to play, partly because it's not bad but not outstanding at all either.)

Congrats on the platinum! I love the feeling when that little notification "dings" in the corner of the screen.

telly

« Reply #11296 on: June 08, 2016, 09:25:02 am »
How was your birthday, Kash?
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #11297 on: June 08, 2016, 09:55:16 am »

It was awesome, humbling and all kinds of fun. I'm super thankful for all of the connections in this life o' mine. Thanks for asking! It's been hard readjusting back to work after such a great weekend.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11298 on: June 08, 2016, 01:22:09 pm »
I'm already in vacation mode!  I leave in the morning with The Boy to go to Orlando.  Legoland and Universal, here we come!

gf78

« Reply #11299 on: June 08, 2016, 01:23:33 pm »
I'm already in vacation mode!  I leave in the morning with The Boy to go to Orlando.  Legoland and Universal, here we come!

Oy...I hope it's a bit more pleasant weather-wise for you than it was last June for me and my family.  It was so humid it just made us miserable.   :'(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11300 on: June 08, 2016, 01:30:23 pm »

Oy...I hope it's a bit more pleasant weather-wise for you than it was last June for me and my family.  It was so humid it just made us miserable.   :'(

I think it's supposed to rain everyday.  Oh well.  We'll still have fun.

« Reply #11301 on: June 08, 2016, 01:40:16 pm »
Ugh, my "vacation" starts Friday, taking a week or so to just chill, watch E3 streams, and hopefully re-inventory my collection.

Freaking out about it too, we have a software release due this week and bureaucracy is delaying it, new guy is gonna be screwed if it gets pushed past Friday.

maximo310

« Reply #11302 on: June 08, 2016, 05:33:37 pm »
So Gamestop expanded their retro selection again including 6th gen stuff and Saturn. Unforuntately, someone already scooped up all of the Saturn rpgs, and the other stuff I wanted, so I settled on Lost Kingdoms II and Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance for GC and hope that they come complete.

« Reply #11303 on: June 08, 2016, 07:47:46 pm »
So Gamestop expanded their retro selection again including 6th gen stuff and Saturn. Unforuntately, someone already scooped up all of the Saturn rpgs, and the other stuff I wanted, so I settled on Lost Kingdoms II and Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance for GC and hope that they come complete.
ugh, just spent $300.  I missed a lot of good stuff but only 300 is better than what I wouldve spent had they had more.  Sucks that they wouldnt let me use the code for free shipping.

karyann

« Reply #11304 on: June 08, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »

It was awesome, humbling and all kinds of fun. I'm super thankful for all of the connections in this life o' mine. Thanks for asking! It's been hard readjusting back to work after such a great weekend.
Happy belated birthday! Glad to know you had fun :) Knowing the right people is so amazing.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11305 on: June 08, 2016, 08:26:14 pm »
Ugh, my "vacation" starts Friday, taking a week or so to just chill, watch E3 streams, and hopefully re-inventory my collection.

Freaking out about it too, we have a software release due this week and bureaucracy is delaying it, new guy is gonna be screwed if it gets pushed past Friday.

we are still looking for guys to come on to retro reload to help discuss all of E3 next week, wanna come on and join us? PM me
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11306 on: June 08, 2016, 08:31:16 pm »
I received Blue Stinger for Dreamcast in the mail yesterday. I show it to my wife (who's not into gaming), and she says, "That sounds like a lesbian sex toy."  ;D

maximo310

« Reply #11307 on: June 08, 2016, 09:32:39 pm »
ugh, just spent $300.  I missed a lot of good stuff but only 300 is better than what I wouldve spent had they had more.  Sucks that they wouldnt let me use the code for free shipping.
I got that error too, but after messing around with it, I got the code to work for my order. I would have spent more, but most of the stuff I wanted was already gone, especially on the Saturn side. I'm hoping that this stuff comes complete, since it's been a real gamble when dealing with their online orders.

kashell

« Reply #11308 on: June 09, 2016, 08:09:17 am »

Happy belated birthday! Glad to know you had fun :) Knowing the right people is so amazing.

Thanks, gorgeous! And a happy belated to you as well. I can't believe I forgot to log on here on Saturday and wish you a proper HB.

Did you two end up doing something fun?

karyann

« Reply #11309 on: June 09, 2016, 08:38:12 am »
Thanks, gorgeous! And a happy belated to you as well. I can't believe I forgot to log on here on Saturday and wish you a proper HB.

Did you two end up doing something fun?

Definitely! We packed a bento and went picnicking in a quiet park, near a lake with a pretty fountain. Then we prepared some chocolate mousse with irish cream to eat in the evening, and we ate probably the best sushis in Montreal for supper. And then I started playing Clannad which he gifted me! It was a wonderful day  :)