Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1564456 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8175 on: September 13, 2015, 05:13:27 pm »

Sometimes, I don't know why I put up with this shit. No matter what I do, its never good enough. No matter how much dedication I give my job, how much I bust my ass, no matter how much I try to be a super hero, its never good enough

Everytime I have friends, they disappear within no time. All the effort I put into them, is never good enough.

I always try to keep close to my family and repair any broken ties but its never good enough

With no friends, no money, a horrible job, tequila is all that's good enough and im marrying this bottle of 1800

Sorry to hear about the run of bad luck... Things will turn up eventually - just hang in there! Just keep working and try to stay positive... Wish I had less cliché advice :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8176 on: September 13, 2015, 10:33:11 pm »
My buddy found his  vetrex game console in his garage, and asked if i wanted to buy it haha.

Currently trying to get some SNES, gen and gameboy (original) games from him. He tried to sell me a sega CD but i got rid of mine for a reason lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

90snostalga

« Reply #8177 on: September 13, 2015, 11:57:54 pm »
I cannot believe I have slept on the Fable series.   I first played the first one last year and was blown away now the second one, I'm having trouble putting the controller down

kashell

« Reply #8178 on: September 14, 2015, 08:08:21 am »
With the Lost Dimension platinum finished, I'm thinking I'm going to take a small break from my Vita for a while. I'm almost done with Raze's story in Mana Khemia 2, so I'm going to have to find something to fill the time until Tales of Zesty comes out.

I've been playing the new Hatsune Miku on the 3DS and I'm slightly disappointed by it for a few reasons. I don't mind the chibi characters, but the music videos are much more basic than the PDFs. Also, I never realized just how awful the sound quality was on that console until I started playing this. The menus are too cluttered, the bonus content is fair at best, and controls just don't feel as tight as they do on the Sony consoles. I haven't unlocked all of the songs yet, but I will say that the selection is good. So, at least there's that.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8179 on: September 14, 2015, 09:58:39 am »
I cannot believe I have slept on the Fable series.   I first played the first one last year and was blown away now the second one, I'm having trouble putting the controller down

In my opinion, the second one is the best.  I bought all 3 of them day one.  I was a fan of that series.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8180 on: September 14, 2015, 02:30:49 pm »
If I started a youtube series for Forgotten and Underrated games, would calling it FU Reviews be too childish or would it have just the right amount of snark?

kashell

« Reply #8181 on: September 14, 2015, 03:33:28 pm »
I just learned about the passing of Gary Richrath. I...can't believe how upset I am by this. I always held onto the thought that I'd see the full band in concert someday. He was insanely talented and seemed like such a great person, too.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8182 on: September 14, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »
If I started a youtube series for Forgotten and Underrated games, would calling it FU Reviews be too childish or would it have just the right amount of snark?

I like it!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8183 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:12 pm »
I'm in my new house, I'm moved in, I'm mostly unpacked to be liveable and comfortable at least (food, dishes, clothes, furniture, T.V., computer). Still have to go through the decorations, my collection, and extras, though.

I keep looking around thinking, "Damn, how did I get this beautiful house and wife?" I am blessed indeed!

But damn am I tired! My arms have been dead for a few days. I'm just starting to feel normal again. Moving sucks!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8184 on: September 15, 2015, 06:22:22 pm »
If you were given the choice of $1,000,000, but you still had to work the rest of your life; or you could take $40,000 a year and never have to work again...Which would you choose?

desocietas

« Reply #8185 on: September 15, 2015, 07:37:54 pm »
If you were given the choice of $1,000,000, but you still had to work the rest of your life; or you could take $40,000 a year and never have to work again...Which would you choose?

Easily the second option.  I already earn less than 40k/year and have to work, lol. So basically it'd be like getting paid to live my regular life without work  8)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8186 on: September 15, 2015, 08:04:00 pm »
Me too. I hate working.

I do like my job, though, don't get me wrong. I'm lucky to work where I work. But to not have to work at all, is still the better option.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8187 on: September 15, 2015, 09:23:47 pm »
What my friends and I will be doing this Friday

http://tinyurl.com/pun28ts
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

davifus

« Reply #8188 on: September 15, 2015, 10:49:32 pm »
"It was wet when it went into my mouth"

Turf "Wow.. Wow"
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #8189 on: September 16, 2015, 08:03:26 am »
Holy hell, Enchanted Arms is campy and charming all at the same time. I think I made the right decision selecting to play this next!