Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1655935 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8730 on: November 29, 2015, 12:38:55 pm »
Looks good!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #8731 on: November 29, 2015, 12:53:24 pm »
I put up my Christmas tree yesterday! I added a ton of Nintendo gashapon in it, with a few intruders (Twilight Sparkle and the mustache). I just love the outcome  :) The mustache has got to be my favorite part though   :P

(you can click the picture for a bigger view)

Yeah, looks awesome! Looks like you're doing something similar to me - we'll be using video game phone charms as ornaments on our mini tree. Can't wait to set it up!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #8732 on: November 29, 2015, 01:26:19 pm »
I just finished setting up our Christmas tree today. I'm the only one in our family that loves to decorate it, though we usually get a 12 foot tall tree so I get it  :P
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #8733 on: November 29, 2015, 03:01:08 pm »
Yeah, looks awesome! Looks like you're doing something similar to me - we'll be using video game phone charms as ornaments on our mini tree. Can't wait to set it up!

I just finished setting up our Christmas tree today. I'm the only one in our family that loves to decorate it, though we usually get a 12 foot tall tree so I get it  :P

Pictures! Pictures for both trees!  ;)
I really love decorating the tree too! My boyfriend was almost irritated seeing me decorate it because when he was young he basically had to set it up all alone as a chore, so he grew to hate that haha. I had the luck of doing it as a family thing, so I have good memories associated to setting up a tree. It makes me in a cheerful and festive mood  ;D

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8734 on: November 29, 2015, 03:11:09 pm »
Ive already seen a couple of thousand Christmas trees. If its your work they arent fun anymore.

Btw, i cant see the picture from desocietas  :(.

desocietas

« Reply #8735 on: November 29, 2015, 04:28:35 pm »
Ive already seen a couple of thousand Christmas trees. If its your work they arent fun anymore.

Btw, i cant see the picture from desocietas  :(.

No pictures from me yet! We'll probably put up the tree tonight or later this week. I'll definitely post photos when done! :)

That must suck if it's your job... hopefully the customers are pleasant for you this year!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #8736 on: November 29, 2015, 04:30:25 pm »

Pictures! Pictures for both trees!  ;)
I really love decorating the tree too! My boyfriend was almost irritated seeing me decorate it because when he was young he basically had to set it up all alone as a chore, so he grew to hate that haha. I had the luck of doing it as a family thing, so I have good memories associated to setting up a tree. It makes me in a cheerful and festive mood  ;D

I just left to go back to school, so I was too late in reading this to get a picture. When I'm done in about two weeks I'll take a photo then! :)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

gf78

« Reply #8737 on: November 29, 2015, 08:37:17 pm »
Even though I already have the complete Star Wars Saga on Blu Ray....I just had to buy the new Steelbook editions. The cases are so pretty.  :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8738 on: November 29, 2015, 09:33:09 pm »
Any doctors in the house?

I've been having strange aching pains lately that I can't pinpoint. It seems like it's partially in my sinus (behind the eye / temple), but also my gums are quite sore and painful at the same time. It's all on one side. It's almost like everything on the whole right side of my my face is just aching. I've had sinus problems before, but never any that involved gum tenderness or pain.

I'm not a doctor, just an asshole with an opinion on everything.

Sounds like a bitch of a sinus infection or an abscessed tooth.

I'd try a something over the counter with pseudoephedrine in it, like Mucinex D. Ask someone at the pharmacy for it. You'll have to show your driver's licenses for it.

If your face starts swelling get to a dentist.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm an engineer, not a doctor.

kashell

« Reply #8739 on: November 30, 2015, 08:43:03 am »
We have three Christmas trees in our house. My man -REALLY- likes Christmas. Like, more than just a friend.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8740 on: November 30, 2015, 10:42:57 am »
We have three Christmas trees in our house. My man -REALLY- likes Christmas. Like, more than just a friend.

Real trees or fake?

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8741 on: November 30, 2015, 10:58:02 am »
Fake. Very fake.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8742 on: November 30, 2015, 12:19:34 pm »
Anyone eyeing any good black friday deals?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8743 on: November 30, 2015, 05:19:32 pm »
Fake. Very fake.

I want a small real one, but dont wanna deal with  the mess... SO the fake one is up. just need to put stuff on it.

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #8744 on: November 30, 2015, 07:54:41 pm »
Real ones smell so good but are so much trouble. I've always had fake at home so luckily, I don't feel like I'm missing a part of my soul if I don't have that amazing scent lingering through December.