Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1540259 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #915 on: July 19, 2013, 09:28:03 pm »
I kid you not, this really just happened:

Across the street today, some old crazy guy was out there in nothing but boxer shorts. He'd also pull his, um, manhood out randomly, but it was covered with a sock. And then he'd just start yelling at no one in particular.

I called the police department, they put me on hold forever so I ended up hanging up. Someone else must have called, though, because they showed up anyways.

You live across the street from Scott? And do we need another admin since he is probably in jail now? :D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #916 on: July 19, 2013, 11:16:35 pm »

Across the street today, some old crazy guy was out there in nothing but boxer shorts. He'd also pull his, um, manhood out randomly, but it was covered with a sock. And then he'd just start yelling at no one in particular.

I called the police department, they put me on hold forever so I ended up hanging up. Someone else must have called, though, because they showed up anyways.

You live across the street from Scott? And do we need another admin since he is probably in jail now? :D

They give you internet time in the library, as long as he stays on good behavior, lol.

scott

« Reply #917 on: July 20, 2013, 12:35:26 am »
Hey now.

A sock was covering it!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #918 on: July 20, 2013, 09:28:53 am »

Sounds like "FLEA:o

...NOT 'our' Flea, of course -but- the RHCP's Flea xD!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #919 on: July 20, 2013, 09:29:39 am »
Hey now.

A sock was covering it!

A Knee-high, no doubt!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #920 on: July 21, 2013, 12:10:05 am »
I'm in full on car care mode atm. Just spent the better part of the night replacing the drive belt on the engine and putting rubbing compound on the exterior to clean off some old over spray that got on it.

Tomorrow I'm gonna finish the exterior and then its on to deep cleaning and detailing the interior. And after that I'll be slowly fixing up other worn parts.

This thing is gonna look sexy again. I'm super tired of having a grungy car.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:12:43 am by scott »
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #921 on: July 21, 2013, 01:14:15 pm »
No matter how many times I have tried, I cannot freaking beat Tusk at the top of the temple in the 4th level of X-Men 2: The Clone Wars on Sega Genesis. The bastard cheats! I know I've hit him more than what's getting counted, but the hit-detection just on this particular boss is lousy! And it's right after you get Magneto as a playable character, so it's very disappointing.

I guess that means I'm gonna have to break down and use the power of the Game Genie.

foxhack

« Reply #922 on: July 21, 2013, 06:24:44 pm »
I'm considering buying some trash games at GreenManGaming because they're cheap.

What trash games? Why, House MD, Murder She Wrote 1 + 2, Criminal Minds and Ghost Whisperer.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #923 on: July 21, 2013, 10:36:38 pm »
You know what a good woman looks like?

sin2beta

« Reply #924 on: July 21, 2013, 10:41:53 pm »
You know what a good woman looks like?

She seems to get into the hobby with you a bit. At least really supports it. Earthbound and what not... That's super awesome!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #925 on: July 21, 2013, 11:27:21 pm »
I'm considering buying some trash games at GreenManGaming because they're cheap.

What trash games? Why, House MD, Murder She Wrote 1 + 2, Criminal Minds and Ghost Whisperer.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'd love to play House MD. 

foxhack

« Reply #926 on: July 22, 2013, 01:11:57 am »

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's a casual game. I'm not sure if it's a hidden object one or a puzzle one.

You'd think they'd make something decent with the license, right? A research game or something like that. But nope. It's more of a casual thing. What a waste. :(

sin2beta

« Reply #927 on: July 22, 2013, 01:21:35 am »

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This post came off as kind of pervy to me... I'm not sure why though.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #928 on: July 22, 2013, 02:15:26 am »
I think because it sounds kinda like "playing doctor" although that wasn't my intention.

In other news:

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #929 on: July 23, 2013, 04:51:29 pm »
I'm of a following SPREEEEEEEEE!