Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1604754 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9555 on: February 13, 2016, 06:00:37 pm »
I know that there are some single people around here. If so, here's how you have a great Valentine's Day. If you're not single, you can just do all of these activities with your significant other.

davifus

« Reply #9556 on: February 13, 2016, 06:53:22 pm »
I know that there are some single people around here. If so, here's how you have a great Valentine's Day. If you're not single, you can just do all of these activities with your significant other.

That last panel was probably the best.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9557 on: February 13, 2016, 08:13:54 pm »
I'll be watching a marathon of married with children.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #9558 on: February 13, 2016, 08:45:03 pm »
My wife and I celebrated Valentines day yesterday by going and seeing the new Deadpool movie, they served Chimichangas at the theater we went to.  Tomorrow I think the plan is just to maybe go buy some sushi and hang out at the house watching movies and playing video games.

abe

« Reply #9559 on: February 13, 2016, 09:39:18 pm »

If you swap the wine with beer, horror movies with my cat to video games with my cat, and change "Amazon wishlist" to "things on eBay I don't need" and that will be my Valentine's day. :P
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:41:40 pm by abe »
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #9560 on: February 13, 2016, 10:10:46 pm »
I'll be having dinner with some friends since I had the misfortune to have been born on Valentine's Day... I'll probably go shooting with my friend's dad since I bought myself a CZ-75 on Monday and I want to break it in properly.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 10:13:26 pm by scarface88fg »

Warmsignal

« Reply #9561 on: February 13, 2016, 11:33:47 pm »
I know some of you like stories in your games, but this video about sums up my feelings on them. I thought the Megaman bit was hilarious.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9562 on: February 14, 2016, 09:21:34 am »
I'll probably go shooting with my friend's dad since I bought myself a CZ-75 on Monday and I want to break it in properly.

That's my favorite 9mm I've ever had. I love mine.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9563 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:59 am »
I'll be having dinner with some friends since I had the misfortune to have been born on Valentine's Day... I'll probably go shooting with my friend's dad since I bought myself a CZ-75 on Monday and I want to break it in properly.

Nice pick up. Cz are nice.

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #9564 on: February 14, 2016, 01:19:03 pm »
Happy February 14th, everyone! Have some Metal Slime kisses <3

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #9565 on: February 14, 2016, 05:49:47 pm »
I'm so upset that XBox One owners aren't getting Bloodborne (or Wii U owners, but no surprise there). The game just looks incredible.

Sony paid From Software to make the game for them, in conjunction with their 1st party studios. It's phenomenal and absolutely brutal.

Don't fret too much though, you get to play Dark Souls III.  :)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Warmsignal

« Reply #9566 on: February 14, 2016, 06:01:48 pm »
Well today went fantastically. Someone hit my car and fled the scene at the mall. Was having some service done to it at Sears, they pull it out, came back in and gave me my keys. I go out, and the front end is all smashed up.  >:(  No camera evidence, nothing.

I doubt that they are going to pay for the damages. The mall people took my report and acted like I "might" hear from them.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:03:23 pm by Warmsignal »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9567 on: February 14, 2016, 06:21:16 pm »
Well today went fantastically. Someone hit my car and fled the scene at the mall. Was having some service done to it at Sears, they pull it out, came back in and gave me my keys. I go out, and the front end is all smashed up.  >:(  No camera evidence, nothing.

I doubt that they are going to pay for the damages. The mall people took my report and acted like I "might" hear from them.  :'(

No cameras at near by buildings or poles?

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #9568 on: February 14, 2016, 06:28:48 pm »

No cameras at near by buildings or poles?

Not at that particular area.

Warmsignal

« Reply #9569 on: February 14, 2016, 11:31:40 pm »
I drew this crappy sketch of the scene. The space with the largest X is where I found my car smashed. Notice the lot is almost completely empty. The front was hit, and it was facing towards left in this sketch. Also notice that the isle is extra wide between that space and the next ones over in front of the store. I'm tossing around the possibilities that either it was damaged inside of the garage and they covered it up, or someone purposefully did it shortly after they brought it out there.