Author Topic: Cool find  (Read 886 times)

Cool find
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:12:42 pm »
So I went to my local, amazing, Game Force, seriously these guys have EVERYTHING, to pick up a neo geo game I've been looking for, King of Fighters 2001, and I noticed they also had a few Neo Geo memory cards, but they didnt look the same. So I asked the guy and I guess these memory cards are made by a local guy and they're flash instead of battery so I picked it up. It works perfectly and only when I got home I realized there is a little character on the front thats holding a neo geo controller and system. On the back there is a joystick and the words "Victoly!" Haha awesome little touch.
If you guys are interested in seeing it I can upload some pictures

foxhack

Re: Cool find
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:29:51 pm »
You should.

Also, I nominate this thread to be a thread of weird or quirky things we find.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:22:50 pm »
So I went to my local, amazing, Game Force, seriously these guys have EVERYTHING, to pick up a neo geo game I've been looking for, King of Fighters 2001, and I noticed they also had a few Neo Geo memory cards, but they didnt look the same. So I asked the guy and I guess these memory cards are made by a local guy and they're flash instead of battery so I picked it up. It works perfectly and only when I got home I realized there is a little character on the front thats holding a neo geo controller and system. On the back there is a joystick and the words "Victoly!" Haha awesome little touch.
If you guys are interested in seeing it I can upload some pictures

Would you consider picking me up one of those memory cards? How much were they?
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:12:32 pm »
As Brettybluevein stated how much for them and how many did they have? I would like to get one of those also :D

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 12:28:21 am »
Haha I'll get in contact with them this week and see how many more they have or when they expect to get some more I'll P.M. you guys this week with some more info.
Here are the pictures, sorry about the low quality I had to use my cell phone camera