Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 1190 times)

hakkai687

Quick Question
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:36:54 pm »
my friend just bought a ps3 with a bunch of games 3 of the games are collection games none of which have the manual when he asked he was told the collection ones don't come with them, this doesn't sound right to me is it true that they don't come with manuals?
Reflecting and remembering is only important to those who do it.

sin2beta

Re: Quick Question
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:39:00 pm »
What game in particular? Some releases now do not come with manuals. However, it is not due to being collections.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

hakkai687

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:40:36 pm »
they were infamous, Ratchet & Clank, Killzone Trilogy, and God Of War Collection.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 11:40:44 pm »
What game in particular? Some releases now do not come with manuals. However, it is not due to being collections.

A lot of games lately have been coming out with no manual. Resident Evil 6 I got brand-spanking new as a Christmas gift, and it didn't have a manual. It had some very basic instructions printed on the back of the artwork that you could read from the inside of the case.

soera

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 11:59:14 pm »
I have all the God of War PS3 collections (other than the most recent one that just released with game #6) and they all have manuals. If its the one I dont have, it may not have a manual cause Ascension does not have a manual, only an insert. It has a digital manual when you load up the game.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:36 am »
However, it is not due to being collections.

Yeah I agree I wouldn't think "collections" would specifically not have manuals. But I don't own any of thoes so I wouldn't know
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

ffxik

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 06:29:21 am »
My brothers copy of the God of War collection came with a manual.  The rest I have no idea.

hakkai687

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 12:00:45 am »