Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 1348 times)

scott

Team Fortress 2
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:18:59 pm »
Hey all, I've been really into TF2 again and Matt and I have played a bit of it together. Thought I'd hit up the rest of the VGCers and see who else enjoys TF2 and maybe we can get some more people playing? Also, when you did play a lot of it, what was your favorite class? personally I've found that I am fairly good as a Pyro, but I also dig the Engineer and Sniper classes too.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 03:01:54 pm »
My favorite class to play is Sniper, but I end up being medic most of the time. I haven't played in a couple of weeks since my usual hangout started having problems...

godnightshade

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:43:02 pm »

scott

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 09:42:33 am »
Got some matches in against Foxhack last night. Pretty fun, but I was lagging weird... even though my ping was in the 40s. I kept getting a server connection error for some reason.

scott

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 01:06:28 pm »
If anyone wants to get some Man Vs Machine going, let me know. I really want to try that mode out, but I can't ever seem to find a server. Then I just go back to lighting people on fire in KotH.

godnightshade

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 02:35:11 pm »
Scott, go to www.actixgaming.com

My brother is hosting TF2 (and Minecraft) and it looks like he's got Man vs. Machine going.

foxhack

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 03:21:40 pm »
If anyone wants to get some Man Vs Machine going, let me know. I really want to try that mode out, but I can't ever seem to find a server. Then I just go back to lighting people on fire in KotH.
I've got an Engie wrench that says "Bring it."

scott

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 03:56:11 pm »
Scott, go to www.actixgaming.com

My brother is hosting TF2 (and Minecraft) and it looks like he's got Man vs. Machine going.

Cool, I'll look into that!

I've got an Engie wrench that says "Bring it."

We need to play! Matt and I might get some games of TF2 going tonight, you should join us!

foxhack

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 04:07:43 pm »
We need to play! Matt and I might get some games of TF2 going tonight, you should join us!
IM me on Steam when you want to start a game. I'm usually on unless I'm hacking er I mean, researching.

scott

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 05:12:02 pm »
Will do.