Author Topic: uncharted drakes fortune  (Read 1082 times)

uncharted drakes fortune
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:08:08 pm »
just finished my first walk through of Uncharted: drakes fortune
that was a pretty impressive game.
graphically it was impressive for an early release on a platform.
one thing did annoy me a little thou. when your on the jet sky going up the river why cant the woman shoot as you drive?
also i think the cursed made it lose a star or two.
id give it a solid 8/10

anyone agree?
did anyone find any glitches with this game?

Re: uncharted drakes fortune
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:51:57 pm »
I agree with you.  I was fully ok with it being pretty much based in reality, and found the last part of the game to be a little too out there for my liking...

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 10:39:13 pm »
I agree with you. Also my wife loved watching me play through it so that added to the enjoyment :)

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 02:17:34 pm »
I agree with you. Also my wife loved watching me play through it so that added to the enjoyment :)
My wife too!
She keeps asking "Aren't there any other games like Uncharted?"

jobocan

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 06:25:49 pm »
I find the Uncharted series to be massively boring... I just don't like games with cover systems, they remove any semblance of skill or fun from the equation. I enjoyed the story of these (except 3, that was terrible) and I can appreciate the really cool graphical effects... But the gameplay just puts me to sleep.

The only game with a cover system that really did it right in my mind was Vanquish, and that's because cover was completely useless and you could boost across the battlefield with your ROCKET-KNEES! And unique weapon power-up system, and other cool mechanics... and ROCKET-KNEES!

htimreimer

Re: uncharted drakes fortune cover systems
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 06:38:13 pm »
I just don't like games with cover systems, they remove any semblance of skill or fun from the equation.
i agree with you on cover systems,there not fun and slow the down,the only thing i hate more then cover systems is how the video game industry uses online multiplayer as a crutch for a shitty single player campaign

Re: uncharted drakes fortune cover systems
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 10:43:06 pm »
I just don't like games with cover systems, they remove any semblance of skill or fun from the equation.
i agree with you on cover systems,there not fun and slow the down,the only thing i hate more then cover systems is how the video game industry uses online multiplayer as a crutch for a shitty single player campaign
i agree but sadly people lap that up. what your not very good at this game ? its ok we will reward you for just putting in a million hours.