Author Topic: Too Niche?  (Read 5480 times)

ko1ru

Re: Too Niche?
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2013, 12:44:14 am »
Heh am I the oddball around here so simply doesnt get into shooters? I can stomach R-Type for a little while cause I think the piece that adds to the ship is neat ... but most other shooters I just cant play. Gradius and Life Force never really appealed to me. Most of the games you guys are talking about I cant even understand the name!

We're the silent majority.  :)

Count me in too.  I never got into schmups at all.

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2013, 03:14:19 am »
Heh am I the oddball around here so simply doesnt get into shooters? I can stomach R-Type for a little while cause I think the piece that adds to the ship is neat ... but most other shooters I just cant play. Gradius and Life Force never really appealed to me. Most of the games you guys are talking about I cant even understand the name!

Yes you are. Shooters are amazing. Lords of Thunder!!

Lords of Thunder is one of my favorite shooters ever! I've 1CC it like 6 times and it never gets boring.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

scott

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2013, 09:54:43 am »
Lords of Thunder is one of my favorite shooters ever! I've 1CC it like 6 times and it never gets boring.

Man, I have yet to 1CC any of my Shooters. D:
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2013, 02:21:47 pm »
PERFECT CHERRY BLOSSOM!

Oh man, who can possibly resist Touhou shooters?! I think Imperishable Night might be my favorite, though. So freaking insane.

Ya man. I have most of them on my PC at home. I was tempted to buy up the materials and make myself an arcade stick to play them with. But I know if I started buying parts, I'd just end up building another cab...

jobocan

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2013, 02:23:26 pm »
PERFECT CHERRY BLOSSOM!

Oh man, who can possibly resist Touhou shooters?! I think Imperishable Night might be my favorite, though. So freaking insane.

Ya man. I have most of them on my PC at home. I was tempted to buy up the materials and make myself an arcade stick to play them with. But I know if I started buying parts, I'd just end up building another cab...

A custom Touhou cab would be pretty awesome, with cool sideart and stuff :P

scott

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2013, 02:26:09 pm »
Ya. Put it in line w/ the sweet Steel Battalion cockpit cab I have in my head. (Which will never be built) haha

jobocan

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2013, 02:54:26 pm »
I assume that plan for a Steel Battalion cab is Mech-shaped? :P

scott

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2013, 03:10:56 pm »
Ha no. It'd look like a enclosed racing cab. But with the interior all decked out to look like a mech cockpit. Switches and all in logical locations.