Author Topic: Suggestion?  (Read 612 times)

mudkip25

Suggestion?
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:05:57 pm »
Hello, I've been wanting to add my Mudkip Pokedoll to my swag collection but had a thought. If other people wanted to add a different Pokedoll, they would have to make a different page. I was just thinking that we should be able to have one page for a product and maybe a checklist for different versions, variations, etc. (Each checked variation getting added to your collection and you can add notes and stuff for all of them individually.)
It would also make it a lot easier on some people who have different kinds of a game. For example, Black Label, Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, etc.
Tiro Finale!

matt

Re: Suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 04:56:02 pm »
Hello, I've been wanting to add my Mudkip Pokedoll to my swag collection but had a thought. If other people wanted to add a different Pokedoll, they would have to make a different page. I was just thinking that we should be able to have one page for a product and maybe a checklist for different versions, variations, etc. (Each checked variation getting added to your collection and you can add notes and stuff for all of them individually.)
It would also make it a lot easier on some people who have different kinds of a game. For example, Black Label, Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, etc.

I started working on a way to link game/item pages together but never really got far with it. I think we are going to look into some way to at the bar minimum, link like items together. So even if you can't add the games directly from one page, all variation would be listed together.