Author Topic: the one item  (Read 2789 times)

htimreimer

the one item
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:21:37 am »
what is the one item your looking to buy but finding out its hard to find

i'm looking for a zanussi ping-o-tronic and its a pong console from italy released in 1974 and i want it but its vary rare and difficult to find also it a vary sexy retro console
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:23:36 am by htimreimer »

Re: the one item
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 04:08:15 am »
kinda a strange one, but im looking for an earthbound ness keychain. but one never seems to show up on ebay

htimreimer

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 06:53:22 am »
kinda a strange one, but im looking for an earthbound ness keychain. but one never seems to show up on ebay
all i have to say is good luck because most earthbound related stuff is either difficult to find or extremely expensive

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 09:55:34 am »
I'm looking for 'Contra Force' complete in the box for NES.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 10:02:08 am by thaddy »

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 10:46:23 am »
what is the one item your looking to buy but finding out its hard to find

i'm looking for a zanussi ping-o-tronic and its a pong console from italy released in 1974 and i want it but its vary rare and difficult to find also it a vary sexy retro console
I think this is my favorite looking pong machine.

For the last 4 years I have been looking for a Neo Geo Pocket Color and for various reasons I have had deals fall through.

sin2beta

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 12:08:02 pm »
The original Revenge of Shinobi where they have Spiderman, Godzilla, and Batman as bosses. From what I can tell, there is no way to tell the difference until you buy it and bring it home. This means either paying a ridiculous amount online or just buying a whole bunch of copies and hoping.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

soera

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 12:09:08 pm »
It was Suikoden II but I got lucky on that.

Right now its an available one of these : http://vgcollect.com/item/24036

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 12:32:45 pm »
There are a few for me. First of all is a decently priced copy of Earthbound. I haven't seen one in the wild in years.
Another one is the TMNT arcade game. The first one or turtles in time. It doesn't matter. I really want one. I have one sniffed out right now, but I don't know if he'll come off it enough for me to pull the trigger.
The last one I'll mention is Snow Bros on NES. I have seen just about every game at one time or another, but I have never laid eyes on this one. I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and buy it from ebay.  :(

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:04 pm »
A reasonably priced, near-mint copy of the black label version of Front Mission 5: Scars of the War. It's not necessarily impossible to find, but it's made much more difficult when a lot of sellers don't specify which version they're selling.

tpugmire

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 01:35:10 pm »
I'd just like a reasonably priced Famicom to NES adapter.  They seem to have gone way up in price, on eBay anyway. 
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 01:54:10 pm »
Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1), at a decent price. It seems crazy that the average price for a used copy is more than the price for a copy of it when it was brand-new.

soera

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 04:39:20 pm »
I'd just like a reasonably priced Famicom to NES adapter.  They seem to have gone way up in price, on eBay anyway.

Famicom to NES or do you mean the convertors that come in some of the black box games? I see those often enough.

pacpix

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 04:40:15 pm »
I would like to get The Ultimate Wizardry Archives on PC.  Every time I find one though it is really expensive.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

tpugmire

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 05:57:05 pm »

Famicom to NES or do you mean the convertors that come in some of the black box games? I see those often enough.

I mean the actual adapters to play Famicom games on a NES.  Not the ones inside the games, although it would be cool to find one of those too.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

soera

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 06:28:24 pm »
I had one of each. Gave the official one to someone I used to hang out with, still have the one that came in the game I found. They are easily missed in black box games so if you visit the local gaming resale places, Im sure you can find one if you know what to look for.