Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 189136 times)

azure

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #990 on: June 27, 2016, 05:23:29 pm »
Finished up the 100% for Yakuza 3, need to replay the others as well before Zero comes out next year.

doafan

« Reply #991 on: June 30, 2016, 02:32:50 pm »
This past Tuesday I finished Resident Evil 5, it took me 11 days to achieve this because the damn title gave a painful headache after a couple of hours of playing, it seems that need to play it again cause I want to see Sheva in her tribal outfit so I guess that am gonna have to use an strategy guide or a video game play to obtain the 30 emblems, as far as I remember was able to obtain less than 8 of them  :-\

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #992 on: June 30, 2016, 02:57:07 pm »
Batman Arkham Knight

Might buy the GOTYE when it comes out so I can play the DLC.

« Reply #993 on: July 13, 2016, 08:31:54 am »
Finished Mirror's Edge: Catalyst last night.  So goooooooooood.  So far it's my choice for game of the year.

desocietas

« Reply #994 on: July 17, 2016, 10:30:15 pm »
Another item checked off the backlog: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

Finished a few of the endings a few years back, but finally went through and got the "true" ending. Excellent story and looking forward to the sequels.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #995 on: July 18, 2016, 01:08:19 am »
Batman Arkham Knight

Might buy the GOTYE when it comes out so I can play the DLC.

Great game! But then all of the Arkham games have been good.

sithsylar

« Reply #996 on: July 18, 2016, 01:30:39 am »
Just finished Asssassin's Creed 2 today.  Really enjoyed even tho i have completed it many times.  Tomorrow i shall move onto Brotherhood.  Can't wait honestly hopefully this will take some of the 73 days off until FFXV comes out.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

« Reply #997 on: July 19, 2016, 08:30:02 pm »
Just finished Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the first time. I've owned the game since it was first released but never finished it because I just kept losing interest. The game got much more interesting once I got a few of the more powerful cards, but I never would have found them if not for Gamefaqs.

Just started Order of Ecclesia, which I've finished before but is still fun to play.

sithsylar

« Reply #998 on: July 21, 2016, 04:04:08 am »
Just finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and holy that ending.  Loved it and can't wait to start Revelations!  :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #999 on: July 21, 2016, 09:26:15 am »
Just finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and holy that ending.  Loved it and can't wait to start Revelations!  :D.

The Ezio Trilogy is fantastic.  Those were some great games.  Then, unfortunately, the series started to head south.

« Reply #1000 on: July 21, 2016, 10:08:31 am »
Just finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and holy that ending.  Loved it and can't wait to start Revelations!  :D.

The Ezio Trilogy is fantastic.  Those were some great games.  Then, unfortunately, the series started to head south.
Syndicate is solid, definitely up there with the Ezio games.  Better than Revelations for sure.

« Reply #1001 on: July 22, 2016, 09:16:08 am »
Finished Homefront: The Revolution last night.  Pretty good game with a really good story.  You don't get much feel for your own character, but the other character's have some backstory.   Almost feels like a Far Cry game.

I've really been feeling in an FPS mood lately, blame it on playing Timesplitters earlier this year.  I haven't been playing many FPS games over the past few years, most games suck or are Battlefield/CoD.  I might jump into Blacksite: Area 51, Haze, or actually play through CoD: Ghosts.  Any of those three games should suck so bad that I don't want to play FPS games for a while.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1002 on: July 25, 2016, 01:34:24 am »
1.Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition (XBox One)
2. The Walking Dead: Season Two (XBox One)
3. Shovel Knight (Wii U)
4. Avengers Mobile Game (Phone)
5. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (XBox 360)
6. Far Cry: Primal (XBox One)
7. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
8. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS1)
9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (XBox One)

10. Strikers 1945 (PS1)

Short, but fun vertical shoot-em up with a WWII, yet at the same time futuristic style to it. Very reminiscent of the Raiden games.

Nothing new here, but still fun if you're into shoot-em ups.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:50:43 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #1003 on: July 25, 2016, 08:15:57 am »
Finished -KLAUS-.  That game was so good.  I might continue playing and go for the plat.

kashell

« Reply #1004 on: July 25, 2016, 08:23:40 am »
I finished the Galaxy run of Star Ocean 5  and got all of the endings. Fiore's was my favorite, but Anne's was a close second.

This game received so much negativity. Having finished it, I'll admit that there could have been more with the plot. However, I enjoyed the game immensely and I'm looking forward to playing through the post-game content and playing the game on Universe and Chaos difficulties.