Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 189278 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #1170 on: May 03, 2017, 02:36:23 pm »
BurningDoom's 2017 Games Beaten List:
1. Shantae: Risky's Revenge (DS)
2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
3. Elements of Destruction (DS)
4. Crypt of the Serpent King (XBox One Digital)
5. Rayman: Origins (XBox 360)
6. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (XBox One - via Master Chief Collection)
7. Halo 2 Anniversary (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
8. Halo 3 (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
10. Halo 4 (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
11. DuckTales (NES - via Disney Afternoon Collection on XBox One)
12. Shovel Knight - Specter of Torment (Wii U)
13. DuckTales 2 (NES - via Disney Afternoon Collection on XBox One)

14. Contra - Arcade Version (XBox Live Arcade)

I saw that this was now backwards compatible on XBox One, so I downloaded and played it.

I also discovered that the 30 men cheat for the NES version works on this version too! Does anyone know if that was the case with the actual arcade cabinet, too?

Contra is always a fun playthrough, run-n-gun at it's basic best! But the NES version is so much better, still. One of the few cases of the NES version surpassing the arcade version.

azure

« Reply #1171 on: May 16, 2017, 08:29:24 pm »
100% for Persona 5 achieved. Didn't click with me at first like most SMT titles do, but I ended up really enjoying it in the long run.

« Reply #1172 on: May 18, 2017, 02:38:50 pm »
In the course of like 2 days, finished 3 of the 4 games I was in the middle of.  Just in time too.  Fire Emblem Echoes comes out tomorrow and I completely forgot all about it.  But now I'm pretty free handheld wise to jump into it. 

Just need a new console game to jump into.  I'm thinking maybe Red Faction II (PS2), Something on PS3 (3D Dot Game Heroes or Dynasty Warriors Gundam maybe), or Something on PS4/X1.

kashell

« Reply #1173 on: May 18, 2017, 02:57:51 pm »
3D Dot Game Heroes gets my vote. I got the platinum for it and it was so much fun! The writing and countless references to 8-bit and 16-bit titles of yesteryear were done so well.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1174 on: May 18, 2017, 03:04:50 pm »
3D Dot Game Heroes gets my vote. I got the platinum for it and it was so much fun! The writing and countless references to 8-bit and 16-bit titles of yesteryear were done so well.

That game in particular (and the later God of War titles) is what I feel like I really missed out on by being an XBox 360 owner.

« Reply #1175 on: May 18, 2017, 03:16:25 pm »

That game in particular (and the later God of War titles) is what I feel like I really missed out on by being an XBox 360 owner.
I think about that sometimes.  I went from PS2 to 360 to PS4, so I didn't play like any PS3 titles.  I owned a PS3, I bought the titles, but I just straight refused to play them.  Total PS3 play count for me is like Infamous, Infamous 2, Demon's Souls, Mortal Kombat, The Last of Us, and maybe Katamari Forever.

azure

« Reply #1176 on: May 18, 2017, 06:04:22 pm »
Giving another +1 for 3D Dot.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #1177 on: May 19, 2017, 09:16:27 am »
I've been trying to snag 3D Dot Heroes.

« Reply #1178 on: May 19, 2017, 10:07:26 am »
1. Crypt of the Serpent King (XBox One Digital)
2. Halo 2 Anniversary (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)

FIFA Ultimate Team (commonly called FUT or sometimes UT) is a mode in FIFA. It enables you build teams using any players from all the leagues to play offline and online to win coins to buy better players or packs which contain random players. playermall.com is the best player to player trade platform
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:58:04 am by mmoseeker »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1179 on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:35 am »
Crypt of the Serpent King felt so incredibly barebones, yet I finished it, too.

doafan

« Reply #1180 on: May 20, 2017, 01:15:05 pm »
Have completed Asura's Wrath but a friend told me that to see the final boss I need to purchase some episodes that it didn't came with the digital release, dunno if it's true or not but I don't remember having a direct fight with Olga so it might be true also already know that cRapC0m is not the same company that I felt in love when I was younger but right now am not going to purchase anything until it has a good discount like this tittle  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

azure

« Reply #1181 on: May 20, 2017, 01:33:23 pm »
Unravel completed, it was a great time. The soundtrack is wonderful, I've been listening to it off and on since I started playing.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1182 on: May 22, 2017, 02:04:39 am »
BurningDoom's 2017 Games Beaten List:
1. Shantae: Risky's Revenge (DS)
2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
3. Elements of Destruction (DS)
4. Crypt of the Serpent King (XBox One Digital)
5. Rayman: Origins (XBox 360)
6. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (XBox One - via Master Chief Collection)
7. Halo 2 Anniversary (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
8. Halo 3 (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
10. Halo 4 (XBox One - Via Master Chief Collection)
11. DuckTales (NES - via Disney Afternoon Collection on XBox One)
12. Shovel Knight - Specter of Torment (Wii U)
13. DuckTales 2 (NES - via Disney Afternoon Collection on XBox One)
14. Contra - Arcade Version (XBox Live Arcade)

15. Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA)

Middle-of-the-road Final Fantasy game. Not bad, not great. Not too challenging, not a cakewalk either. Enjoyable enough for a JRPG, but the story isn't anything to go on about. Playable.

But damn does Bahamut mess you up with fire-breath attack. Never did beat him and get the final summon.

« Reply #1183 on: May 22, 2017, 03:02:25 pm »
Cave story 3D
He's no good to me skinny.

kashell

« Reply #1184 on: May 22, 2017, 03:10:08 pm »
Trillion: God of Destruction has been platinum'd. This turned out to be quite the sleeper hit. I'm glad I took a random chance on it.