Author Topic: UPDATE: Wish List priority  (Read 2350 times)

matt

UPDATE: Wish List priority
« on: October 21, 2013, 07:34:07 pm »
Greetings all!

As I hope you've noticed, life has settled down a bit so I've been back hammering out a bunch of updates and bugs. Just in time to build those Christmas wish lists I just pushed out a small update to that adds a new Priority field. This has been requested a few times in the forums so after a bit of discussion I went and added it. There are 5 levels:

None
Low
Medium
High
Highest

All previous entries will default to None. At this time there is no additional or advanced sorting but we will add that over the next few weeks. Let me know if you find any issues and keep those suggestions coming!

Thanks!
Matt

scott

Re: UPDATE: Wish List priority
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »
Sexy!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 08:01:23 pm »
Wow, that happened very fast. Thanks!  8)

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 02:28:35 am »
Pretty neat idea.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 10:48:18 am »
Wow, that happened very fast. Thanks!  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 04:02:34 pm »
sweet!  Oh, speaking of wish lists, is there a way for us to add info about whether we have a CIB, price / date of purchase, etc, when we move items from our wish list to our collections?

It looks like we can put some of that info in when we add stuff initially to our wish list.

As it is currently, I end up removing items from my wish list and adding them separately to my collection so that I get the prompt for more info.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

matt

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 10:42:54 pm »
sweet!  Oh, speaking of wish lists, is there a way for us to add info about whether we have a CIB, price / date of purchase, etc, when we move items from our wish list to our collections?

It looks like we can put some of that info in when we add stuff initially to our wish list.

As it is currently, I end up removing items from my wish list and adding them separately to my collection so that I get the prompt for more info.

I'll add that to the list. It'd be awfully convenient to have that form pop up.

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 02:27:12 am »

I'll add that to the list. It'd be awfully convenient to have that form pop up.

you're the bestest!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 03:38:22 pm »
Already slowly going through to mark all my crap off. Very useful when I'm trying to quickly check for deals, among other things, though :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 09:12:10 am »
Already slowly going through to mark all my crap off. Very useful when I'm trying to quickly check for deals, among other things, though :)

This.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 12:47:19 pm »
It appears that editing the item's condition (case / manual / inserts) will also add "Notes: None" to the item description instead of keeping it blank.

See: http://vgcollect.com/foxhack/dc

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 06:28:08 am »
It appears that editing the item's condition (case / manual / inserts) will also add "Notes: None" to the item description instead of keeping it blank.

See: http://vgcollect.com/foxhack/dc

Ah, yes, this has been distracting me a bit....  I would prefer the notes line remain hidden if I have no notes....