Author Topic: Top Retro Controllers of All Time  (Read 9523 times)

Re: TOP RETRO CONTROLLERS OF ALL TIME!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:49 am »
okay mom.  I'll think about it.  But while you mentioned it, what else would you like me to do????   Should I wash my school clothes the night before school or the morning of school???  Should I do the speed limit or go over or under the speed limit???  Should I not drink nor do drugs???? 

I mean, what are we going to do mom???   I was reading this paper today and guess what, the title was all capital letters!!!!!  OH MY GOSH MOM!!!!!  LETS CALL THE publisher AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COMPLAIN!!!!   I was reading this post online today mom, and you will not believe this!!  the TYPED A TITLE IN CAPS!!!  I could not believe it.  How can we make a big deal out of nothing mom????  Let s just harass everones threads for spelling, grammar, punctuation and if they typed in English and in caps or small letters.   Mom, I would think they would want more people on this site, but it seems they want to run people off for bull shit.
Congratulations on being our first forum user to earn a one day temp-ban!

Good night.

Yes thanks Congrats to me!  My birthday is tomorrow and I am not going to sleep.  I am partying all night!

foxhack

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 12:23:28 am »

Well, I tried.

Unless any of the other mods have any objections, as far as I'm concerned, your ban is now permanent. Have a nice life.

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 01:38:17 am »

Well, I tried.

Unless any of the other mods have any objections, as far as I'm concerned, your ban is now permanent. Have a nice life.

Okay I hope I have a nice life well and same to you.  Can you at least explain to me how its fair that other users can call me names on the other post that you closed out, but not get banned???  And I get banned for some bs because you did not like my reply.  If you had a problem with my posts, you did not have to read it.  Thats what you stated on the post you closed out.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2013, 02:27:28 am »
Oh dear.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

foxhack

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 08:20:07 am »

Well, I tried.

Okay I hope I have a nice life well and same to you.  Can you at least explain to me how its fair that other users can call me names on the other post that you closed out, but not get banned???  And I get banned for some bs because you did not like my reply.  If you had a problem with my posts, you did not have to read it.  Thats what you stated on the post you closed out.
You have repeatedly ignored requests by both forum users and administrators to lower the amount of threads you make daily, to stop making thread titles with all caps, and, instead of waiting out your one day ban, you registered another account - then another - to get around said ban.

It's that last one that makes the difference. If you'd waited a day and talked to us in private then you might've gotten a second chance, but you blew it with the ban evasion.

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2013, 02:10:08 pm »
Wow, glad he's gone. Also, some newspaper headlines are all caps because that's the font, or that it's suitable to catch the reader's attention. On a forum, users are expected to use proper diction and punctuation, or else people will think that they're a moron.

So yeah, retro controllers.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2013, 02:11:12 pm »
The caps weren't that big of deal. It's just the way he handled the situation, IMO. Instead of just letting it go and following the rules, he had to make this big issue about it, when it really wasn't that big of deal. He shot himself in the foot.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2013, 02:16:37 pm »
The caps weren't that big of deal. It's just the way he handled the situation, IMO. Instead of just letting it go and following the rules, he had to make this big issue about it, when it really wasn't that big of deal. He shot himself in the foot.

Exactly. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times, but his response to foxhack was just unacceptable.

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »
Exactly. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the first couple of times, but his response to foxhack was just unacceptable.
I guess, but he was doing this chronically and after friendly advice. It's really fucking annoying having the topic list almost shout titles at me when it's discrepantly unnecessary for it to do so. And yeah, when you're an ass to the staff, you're hitting the curb. I have zero tolerance for that shit, and I would have banned him myself if I were online.

doctorlaudanum

Re: Top Retro Controllers of All Time
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2013, 02:23:14 pm »
I'm not saying the caps things wasn't annoying, just that his general attitude was a million times worse. His all caps posts and titles could've been forgiven. His responses to the mods, on the other hand...

But yeah. Retro controllers. The Dreamcast VMU was awesome.

scott

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2013, 03:40:49 pm »
I really enjoyed the GameCube controller. And the Wavebird is the best wireless controller (precurrent gen) I've ever used. I never use my wired GC controller anymore.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2013, 04:55:08 pm »
I finally got lucky and got a Wavebird. I have got to try it soon. :D

scott

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2013, 04:56:28 pm »
I bought a used one years ago, before the GameCube stopped production.

I kinda wish I could afford 3 more of them, but it seems to me like they have skyrocketed in price.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread