Author Topic: Suggestion: Amazon links for EU  (Read 446 times)

Suggestion: Amazon links for EU
« on: May 29, 2013, 05:10:09 am »
Hi there,

I'm pretty new here and I already love this site (found it on reddit). I just started my job and therefore plan on collecting all the games and consoles I weren't able to buy during my time in school/university.

One thing I especially love is the Amazon link that is provided of every game.

I understand that most of the community is probably from the U.S. or Canada, but would it still be possible to add another link for us people in Europe?

Greets,

tai

matt

Re: Suggestion: Amazon links for EU
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 04:47:02 pm »
Hi there,

I'm pretty new here and I already love this site (found it on reddit). I just started my job and therefore plan on collecting all the games and consoles I weren't able to buy during my time in school/university.

One thing I especially love is the Amazon link that is provided of every game.

I understand that most of the community is probably from the U.S. or Canada, but would it still be possible to add another link for us people in Europe?

Greets,

tai

The way I'm querying Amazon is really messed up and will be addresses when we roll out the site next month. I think I'm going to swicth to using the barcodes to do item look ups. I'm not sure exactly how to handle non-US titles but I'll definitely look into it especially because as of right now the only way VGC makes any money is when people buy something through those Amazon links. :)