Author Topic: Fatal error messages  (Read 561 times)

thomascozine

Fatal error messages
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:50:24 pm »
Been trying make edits and add some new additions to the database. More specifically some Duke Nukem games. And I've been getting this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 103809024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19248 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/functions.php on line 169

One addition won't even be added at all and another one got everything except the images. To which I just tried adding the pictures after the fact and got the error again after the pics said they uploaded.

matt

Re: Fatal error messages
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 06:36:12 pm »
Been trying make edits and add some new additions to the database. More specifically some Duke Nukem games. And I've been getting this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 103809024 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19248 bytes) in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/138266/domains/vgcollect.com/html/functions.php on line 169

One addition won't even be added at all and another one got everything except the images. To which I just tried adding the pictures after the fact and got the error again after the pics said they uploaded.

Damn....

Unfortunately I'm spending this entire week getting the new site ready for launch next week. We'll be moving to a new server and this problem should go away. Sorry for the issues!

thomascozine

Re: Fatal error messages
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 01:41:52 am »
I understand. Then I'll just wait until after the new launch to try again to see if it's resolved.