Author Topic: Coolest/Toughest Hero To You  (Read 1345 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Coolest/Toughest Hero To You
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:51:34 am »
I thought this would be interesting to hear.

Who is the coolest or most bad-ass hero to you? It could be an action movie star, a super-hero, a real life person, a boxer/fighter, a video game character, whatever. Let's hear it.

soera

Re: Coolest/Toughest Hero To You
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:29:36 am »
Here are some of my responses :

Action movie star - Christopher Lambert. He is the thunder god and the highlander and the slayer of Grendel. :D

Super hero - Dr Strange. The man is just awesome. Probably one of the most all around powerful characters in Marvel.

Video game - Kratos. Seriously, does this even need to be discussed? He is a mortal that went and kicked the crap out of the entire cast of Greek gods including Zeus himself.

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:37:08 pm »
Heroes:

Movie/TV Character: John Rambo, From First Blood (Not counting ridiculous "Taking out helicoptors with a Bow and Arrow" Rambo
Videogame Character:  Sabin Figaro, From Final Fantasy VI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u84cH_bmTA
Real Life:  Major Brian Chontosh USMC http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/chontosh.asp

Villains:

Movie/TV Charactor: Gabriel "Sylar" Gray, From Heroes (Season 1 Only)
Videogame Character: Luca Blight, From Suikoden II
Real Life: Can't really think of anybody to put on here since most real life villians are cowards.  Maybe Genghis Khan?

soera

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:50:00 pm »
Villains is an interesting add. Here are mine

Video game : White witch (Ni no Kuni) She is actually a likable character in the end!

Movie : Joker (Dark knight) While being super evil, he is still hilarious.

Real life : Vlad the impaler. This guy was such a badass that he was what the Dracula legend spawned from.

Super villain : Doctor doom. Single handedly kicked the ass of all the fantasic 4 many times.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 04:10:41 pm »

Video game : White witch (Ni no Kuni) She is actually a likable character in the end!

Real life : Vlad the impaler. This guy was such a badass that he was what the Dracula legend spawned from.

Super villain : Doctor doom. Single handedly kicked the ass of all the fantasic 4 many times.

I don't know of the White Witch, but I like the rest of your answers. Especially Dr. Doom, such as bad ass. 8)

Did you know that a big influence for George Lucas' inspiration for Darth Vader was Dr. Doom?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 05:24:03 pm »
how has no one said Ash Williams yet? I would list reasons but that would be way too long.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »

I don't know of the White Witch, but I like the rest of your answers. Especially Dr. Doom, such as bad ass. 8)

Did you know that a big influence for George Lucas' inspiration for Darth Vader was Dr. Doom?

I thought it was Samurai

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 09:07:03 pm »
"a" big influence. Darth Vader was inspired by a combination of a few things. But his look, and the idea of the armor came from Dr. Doom, from what I've read.