Author Topic: Dont forget ...  (Read 768 times)

soera

Dont forget ...
« on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »
There is a week left to qualify for Gold/Platinum club Nintendo status. If you have been saving points for some odd reason to enter them, this is the time to do it. I got gold for the 3rd year in a row and my guess is Im going to end up with a 3rd useless calendar. :|

scott

Re: Dont forget ...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 09:32:01 pm »
I some how managed to hit platinum again this year. I hope its something cooler than last years options, still kicking myself for not getting that statue.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:34:12 am »
I'm 50 coins away from gold this year, and have several games that I haven't registered yet, but I just don't care to add them.  I'm waiting until the rewards get better.  From the lack of rewards, it almost seems like Club Nintendo might be going away.  Like they are just waiting to get rid of the excess crap that nobody wanted, like those Kirby patches.  Right now, the only decent reward is the Wii remote strap set, but I already have one of those.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 11:55:56 am »
I some how managed to hit platinum again this year. I hope its something cooler than last years options, still kicking myself for not getting that statue.

I see that you found yourself a copy of Folklore there, Scott.

For what it's worth (and directed to those others here who love the music in some of our games *almost* as much as some of the games themselves:) - IMHO

The (2) (somewhat surprising -but- by far) best soundtracks to come out of this (7th) Generation were:

(1).  Folklore and

(2).  Nier.

If you haven't given these 2 OST's a listen yet...do yourself a favor & check them out - you'll thank me later :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
I actually hit platinum

Also I am pissed that I was SO CLOSE to getting the Game & Watch ball on their only a few points away... and it's out of stock