Author Topic: Marketplace & trading suggestions & feedback  (Read 903 times)

Marketplace & trading suggestions & feedback
« on: October 03, 2011, 04:48:50 pm »
So now that I've successfully traded with a few fellow vgcollect members, I have two suggestions to make trading easier and more involved with the collection element of the site.

One is to add a user profile field to display our individual marketplace feedback thread's URL, to allow for easier feedback checking.

The other is to allow us to mark items in our collections as available for trading and/or buying using a couple of extra checkboxes under our personal notes. If those fields could generate filtered lists of games each user has available for sale and for trading, it would be awesome!

Adding these two elements would be really great for the trade process here. Thanks and I hope to keep trading with you guys via these forums!

matt

Re: Marketplace & trading suggestions & feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 04:58:21 pm »
The ability to mark items for sale/trade is coming and on the to-do list. This will allow us to automatically match up users who can then possibly make a deal.

As far as linking to the feedback thread, this is something we'll have to toss around a bit but I may work on something a bit more official as the forum grows.

Re: Marketplace & trading suggestions & feedback
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 05:04:44 pm »
Great, thanks for the super fast reply. I look forward to it all!